GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Strieg

Golf r/s3 injectors

I'm from MKV, looking for a set of golf r/ S3 injectors... Let me know if you have any! [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Strieg

Swap.

I hit up my local shop today, to order a couple wm pieces. We got to talking, and before I. Know it, shop owner asks if I want to trade straight across for the shop car. B5 S4. RS4 converted. Thoughts? k04 and stuff.
  3. Strieg

Turbo spool?

Just had a quick question... Can you hear the turbo spool through APR TBE? I know on some cars, SRT4 for ex, you can hear the turbo spool after just a DP. Is it the same for the GTI? or are we doomed to never hear our turbo's spool?
  4. Strieg

Just test drove the DSG

And it was impressive. But still gonna test drive a regular stick hopefully tomorrow. But the dealer has two almost identical models, 1 DSG, 1 Stick. And one of them is mine. But glad I went over, took out most of the paperwork.
  5. Strieg

New!

Ok so I'm planning on getting a New GTI hopefully at the end of this month, if not then next month for sure. I want to do a APR stage 1 as well as a 3 inch turbo back, and an intake. But I have no idea what brands are reliable or beneficial, and in all honesty im new to VWs and all euros in...