GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FS: BNIB DKM Stage 3 Performance Twin Disc Clutch Kit

Designed to hold up to 660 ft/lbs of torque to the wheels with sprung organic discs, for FSI only. Planned to install this on my golf r, unfortunately that changed after my daily tdi was totaled. Asking 1300 + shipping for the kit. As the title says, brand new in the box, I bought it from Ecs...
  2. L

FS: Side view mirror turn signals

SOLD
  3. L

FS: Golf R Brakes

Fully Upgraded MK6R Front Brakes Include: $800+shipping OEM Calipers Tyrol Sport Bushings ECS SS Lines Stop Tech Pads Stop Tech Slotted Rotors $800 + shipping...all you need is fluid [/URL] [/IMG]
  4. L

FS: Stud Conversion Kit for High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) on 2.0T FSI

FS: Stud Conversion Kit for HPFP on 2.0T FSI - SOLD Selling my stud conversion kit for High Pressure Fuel Pump on 2.0T FSI for $20 shipped SOLD
  5. L

FS: Schwaben Multi-Function fluid kit and oil safe storage container

FS: SOLD SOLD Im selling them both for $80 plus shipping. Oil safe lid and container was about $40 new, Schwaben Multi-Function kit is $80 new. The Schwaben kit was bought from ecs tuning here - http://www.ecstuning.com/b-schwaben-parts/3-liter-multi-functional-filler-system/007311sch01a/
  6. L

FS: BSH FSI Catch Can

FS: BSH FSI Catch Can - SOLD Selling my catch can from my mk6 golf r, fsi motor, for 150 plus shipping depending on location. SOLD
  7. L

FS:42DD 5X112 57.1-66.56 Conversion Spacers

4 - 8mm spacers for vw 57.1 with conversion to 66.5 eliminating the need to use hub centric rings, never installed on my car. Selling for $100 shipped. More info here: http://www.42draftdesigns.com/vw-audi-5x112-57-1-66-56-conversion-wheel-spacers/
  8. L

FS: 42DD 5X112 57.1-66.56 Conversion Spacers

4 - 8mm spacers for vw 57.1 with conversion to 66.5 eliminating the need to use hub centric rings, never installed on my car. Selling for $100 shipped. More info here: http://www.42draftdesigns.com/vw-audi-5x112-57-1-66-56-conversion-wheel-spacers/
  9. L

Weathertech Wind Deflectors

Weathertech Wind Deflectors - SOLD will fit all 4 door mk6 golf, gti and R. Dark smoked wind deflectors. $50 plus shipping. SOLD
  10. L

OEM FSI Intake w/CTS RFD & USP boost tap

OEM FSI Intake w/CTS RFD & Silicone throttle body hose $150 plus shipping for the manifold with CTS RFD kit, and Spulen Silicone Throttle Body Hose, will need RFD software.
  11. L

FS: Golf R Intercooler

SOLD
  12. L

GT3076R and Accessories

FS: GT3076R and Accessories - SOLD SOLD Bought this used with intentions to piece together and install, kit will need exhaust manifold (Custom, CTS or ATP), inlet and outlet pipes along with external wastegate (internal is welded shut). The turbo has about 6k on it, no shaft play. The last pic...
  13. L

FS: I.E. Solid Cable Shifter Bracket & Bushing Kit

FS:I.E. Solid Cable Shifter Bracket & Bushing Kit - SOLD For VW MK4, MK5, MK6, MK7 & Audi MK1. $80 Shipped, doesn't fit with 42DD cable saver, never installed. SOLD
  14. L

WTB: Parts for GT3076R on Golf R

In need of 3" intake piping from front of car all the way to inlet of the turbo, and discharge piping from turbo outlet into neuspeed discharge pipes. Also need a turbo manifold for GT3076R with 5 bolt .64 housing. I believe this is the T25 flange. Or does anyone know of a company that will be...
  15. L

FS: AWE TSI CBFA Secondary Air Filter

Selling a secondary air filter, had this left over from when I had my mk6 gti, from AWE, never opened, 20$ shipped is what im asking. As the title says, it fits TSI CBFA engines.
  16. L

FS: Golf R Ecs Smoked side markers + LEDS - SOLD

Selling my smoked side markers ($45 retail) along with 3 LED ($30 retail) together for $50 including shipping. The reason I have 3 LEDs is because one burnt out and de auto key has lifetime warranties on their bulbs so the sent me a set free, the new set has what looks like an improved design...
  17. L

FS: BFI Heavy Weight Alcantara Shift Knob

FS: BFI Heavy Weight Alcantara Shift Knob - SOLD ...SOLD... Selling my BFI Shift knob for $100 which does include shipping, you only need to pay the PayPal fee. The kit came with a metal zip tie from BFI so bought one to sell with the kit even though the plastic ones work better (also...
  18. L

FS: HPA Intake Manifold FSI

FS: HPA Intake Manifold FSI - SOLD Selling my HPA intake manifold V1 for $600, it was taken off my golf r, I'm am willing to work with buyer on shipping if far from Vegas, feel free to message me. Only has about 15-20k miles on it. SOLD SOLD SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. L

AWE CCB Intake for FSI

AWE CCB Intake for FSI - SOLD Looking to sell my AWE Intake for 250 + shipping. Comes with everything you see plus the heat shield which will be off the car this weekend. Includes and extra filter, filter cleaning and oil fluids. Feel free to message me with any questions SOLD SOLD SOLD...