GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gkivoo

Recaro Crayola’s with 1” risers and MK5/6/7 adapters

Hey guys I have a mint set of rare Recaro Crayola SP-JJ. Like the title states they will fit perfect in any MK5/6/7. Pickup only in Hicksville NY. 1300 OBO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Gkivoo

FS: P3Cars VIDI OB2 boost multi gauge

For sale is my p3 cars digital gauge. Does not come pre-installed to a vent but installation is simple. Works perfectly. Option is white lettering with red bar. It’s in excellent condition just a little dirty in the picture of it installed on the car. Looking for 325 shipped Sent from my...
  3. Gkivoo

FS: Raceseng Slammer weighted shift knob

$50 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Gkivoo

FS: 2012 2-door GTI, Shadow Blue Metallic (Manual)

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/6731224545.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Gkivoo

FS: Front MK5 Leather GTI seats

Hey guys I’m selling my front MK5 GTI heated seats out of my MK6 GTI for $400 picked up locally in Long Island, NY I’ll send more pictures upon request. 917-579-1643 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Gkivoo

WTB: FMIC for GTI

Looking for an aftermarket front mount intercooler, located in Long Island, NY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Gkivoo

TSI Timing issue. Am I screwed?

Hey guys, I need some help here... it’s a P0016 code along with others and after a lot of research and phone calls to some mechanics I’m pressed to make a decision and am in need for guidance. Some background info on the car itself. It’s a 2012 (Build date 01/2012) GTI CBFA code motor with...
  8. Gkivoo

FS: OEM stock halogen smoked tails

100 + shipping or local pickup in Long Island NY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Gkivoo

FS: Passanger side (right) DEPO dark cherry LED tail light

Comes with outer and inner piece and is in perfect working order. Comes with 4 of the adapters as well (only 2 are needed but I have two extras from the driver side tails that broke) 75 dollars + shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Gkivoo

WTB: Driver side (left) depo dark cherry LED tail light

Weird request but I got hit by a snow plow yesterday and the left inner and outer tail light got busted. If anyone has one laying around or for sale let me know. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Gkivoo

Injector seal tool

Anyone near the Long Island NY area have the tool to install the Teflon seal on a set of fuel injectors? If so can we meet up to install a new set of these rings onto my injectors real quick? Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Gkivoo

Injector seal tool

Anyone near the Long Island NY area have the tool to install the Teflon seal on a set of fuel injectors? If so can we meet up to install a new set of these rings onto my injectors real quick? Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Gkivoo

WTB: Eds replica HID headlights option 2

Located in Long Island, NY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Gkivoo

2012 GTI | APR Stage II | Shadow Blue Metallic

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-volkswagen-gti/6356924964.html
  15. Gkivoo

F/S: 2012 GTI 2-door (Long Island, NY)

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/6183201999.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Gkivoo

FS: VW OEM Detroits

If anyone would be interested in stock detroits.. no bends or cracks but some of the lips are in rough shape. They were sprayed with duplicolor gunmetal wheel paint 2 years ago. Was planning on keeping them as winter wheels but I need the space. Local pickup in Long Island, NY Make me an...
  17. Gkivoo

FS: REV D Diverter Valve

Used for only about 5k miles. I decided to go a different route with a BOV setup. 40 shipped or local on Long Island, NY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Gkivoo

Reverse rake with H&R SuperSports

I know its been asked a million times here but all the threads I've come across are a few years old and I'm having trouble finding the parts suggested. Ive had the H&R SS installed on Koni Yellows for some time now and I'm getting sick of the reverse rake. After searching for a while I'm...
  19. Gkivoo

FS: 2015 Yamaha R3 with VERY low miles and extras

Hey guys my buddy just bought a bike a few months ago and after putting only about 1000 miles on it he found a deal on another bike that that is too good to pass up. Here is his ad for the bike. It is in mint condition and is perfect for anyone who is a new rider...
  20. Gkivoo

Questions about wheels and ride height

Hey guys so my MK6 GTI is lowered on H&R Supersports and I was wondering if a set of 18x8.5 et35 wheels with PilotSS 225/40 tires will rub or not. Anyone run a similar setup? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk