GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spagett!

FS: Xbox One X Project Scorpio edition w/games

Selling my Xbox One X Project Scorpio edition. Near mint condition. Barely used. With official branded Project Scorpio black controller, power cable, vertical stand and undamaged box. 9 big games included Forza 7 Destiny 2 SW Battlefront 2 Gears of War 4 Halo 5 Titanfall 2 Ori and the Blind...
  2. spagett!

FS: Zotac GEFORCE GTX 1080 ti Amp! Edition BNIB

Brand New in box Zotac 1080 ti Amp! Edition graphics card. Sealed in original box. $770 shipped Pictures coming soon...it's just the box though obv
  3. spagett!

Feeler FT: 19" Cadiz w/ Conti DWS

Sold
  4. spagett!

Broken DG spring

Was going around a turn Saturday, heard clink clank in the wheel well and picked this up off the road. Luckily nothing else appears damaged. On the bright side my car sits a cool 1/4" lower now... on one corner. Does anyone have a suggestion where I could pick up a pair or even a single front...
  5. spagett!

WTB Front DG Spring

No longer WTB
  6. spagett!

19s on DG springs?

Anyone with 19s on DG springs care to share a photo of their setup?
  7. spagett!

FS/FT TSW Nurburgring Gloss Black 18x8 et45

Sold TSW Nurburgrings (4) Custom powder coat gloss black Rotary Forged 18x8 et45 5x112 CB 66.6, hub rings for 57.1 are included ~18lbs 9/10 excellent condition. Small rash around the rim of one wheel that was touched up, barely noticeable. Currently on Pirelli P Zero Neros 225/40/ZR18 Less...
  8. spagett!

FT Cherry OPD LED Tails

Want to trade my OPD cherry (Konzept) tails for dark cherry (Depo or other plug n plays preferably). Just mixing it up. They're in excellent shape except for a tiny spot of peeling along the edge on the passenger side outer. Occasionally I'll see that same one with a little water in it but...
  9. spagett!

WTB rear passenger headrest

Dog ate through mine. Hopefully someone who has removed theirs is willing to part with that one. Actually are the left and right sides the same? Probably, I'll check on that. 4 door GTI cloth seats
  10. spagett!

What does MINT mean to you?

My first experience with the term "mint" came when I was very young. My grandfather gave me a special silver dollar that came in a hard plastic case inside of another sturdy jewelry box. What made it mint, I was told, was that it was truly 100% perfect. Absolutely brand new, likely never even...
  11. spagett!

FS FT 10mm ECS spacers and bolts

Looking for $60 plus shipping (prob around $15) for (2) ECS 10mm spacers with (10) extended ball seat bolts. I've had them on my winters for two years now, solid as a rock. Open to trade for something cool of similar value but not looking for more spacers.
  12. spagett!

Anyone using cell phone as dash cam?

Looking for suggestions on apps (Android) and mounting methods (windshield vs dash?) for my GTI.
  13. spagett!

Black wheels: Black or silver center caps?

Picked up some powder coated gloss black TSW Nurbs. The TSW center caps are a shiny silver color (and pretty large at 75mm) so I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy for wanting to paint them black to match the wheels. I have time to mess around with them this winter and was even considering...
  14. spagett!

Feeler FT: TSW Interlagos 18x8 et45

GONE
  15. spagett!

WTB: Paddle shifters

Looking for quality used DSG paddle shifter replacements such as S2T or Double Apex, or some other full replacement. Not the stick on variety. I don't want to pay the full price for these right now so if someone has a set in good+ condition they'd like to make some $ back on LMK!
  16. spagett!

Sirius/XM Sound quality

I've never been happy with the audio quality of the music on Sirius, so when I had to call them last night to lower my bill again, I asked to talk to someone about it. The rep I was transferred to didn't know what bitrate is, but she took the time to find out that all music is sent out from...
  17. spagett!

FS: OEM Passenger Side Xenon/LED DRL Headlight Assembly

SOLD ***This ad is for 1 headlight assembly (passenger side), not a pair. From a '12 GTI. There is 1 clip/tab broken on the bottom of the face of the assembly. Otherwise the whole unit is in excellent condition. The lens is beautifully clear minus a few tiny rock chips from normal use. I hand...
  18. spagett!

Stock GTI brake caliper care

Has anyone gone so far as to thoroughly clean and seal their calipers? What's safe to use? Obviously a synthetic sealant instead of wax due to the heat, but what about the prep work? At my disposal: Megs Gold Class Wash Mother's APC Tar X, Iron X Clay, Nanoskin handy towel Mineral spirits, IPA...