GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS (any offer) RNS 315

I am not sure if it’s working or not. I would assume parts only, might be fixable might not. Any offer welcome (even just covering shipping)
  2. C

Sold, please delete

Sold
  3. C

Movie and TV Recommendations

Bosch, Sneaky Pete, The Boys, all on Prime Video
  4. C

Any cyclist on here

Was into mtb in high school, but hadn’t really done any riding until now. Just ordered a DB Sync’r this morning, and cannot wait to get back into it!
  5. C

Maintenance question GMC Acadia idle stumble

start with plugs. I would think its probably either that or the MAF. Maybe consider ignition coil?
  6. C

Sunglasses for Driving

Persols. Thank me later. Quality is excellent and clarity of lense is incredibly sharp
  7. C

Best wiper blades?

Bosch icon. Get the OE version, not the A/B, they will not fit
  8. C

Vegas - What to do

Tacos El Gordo is really good. I believe its on the North part of the strip
  9. C

FS: Double Apex Garage Opener

SOLD
  10. C

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

This may be a log shot, but anyone in LE that would PPT the M&P shield 2.0 to me?Residing in CA, It’s not on the roster sadly. Thanks in advance!
  11. C

GoFundMe Page for My Dog: Winston

^clearly. But if it happens, wouldnt you have the sense to say enough is enough?
  12. C

GoFundMe Page for My Dog: Winston

I’m going to be that guy. Why not just cut your losses and put him down? I have had many dogs and I understand how hard it is to part with them, but if it severely affects your finances, maybe it needs to be considered. Just a thought.
  13. C

PayPal buyers

Contact PayPal instead of whining here.
  14. C

2019 Crapolla Hatchback

Cvt makes me want to vomit
  15. C

best floor jack for the $$?

hf for me too. Been holding up well for three years so far
  16. C

Small Part Out

Can meet up tomorrow if interested, will be in Anaheim and SM. Prices OBO. Downpipes and suspension will be taken off cars next weekend. Text for quicker response Polk Audio 8in sub that fits in driver cubby of hatch, matching carpet $170 Whiteline Antilift Kit with stock control arms $200 15k...
  17. C

Expect the Price of Gasoline to Skyrocket

At it again. PG&E is going to push all costs to us, yet again.
  18. C

Apple Conspiracy?

I am the sheep