GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Mk6 Gti gtx2867r video DM stage 3

Did another short video of my car last month, at the time I still had a bit of slipping on 4th gear but still quite fast http://youtu.be/NAXJpXDKoqI
  2. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Best webdesign/ media agency for motorsport?

Just out of curiosity, anyone here working for web design company or integrated media agency? I am looking to have some project done but I am having a hard time to find one that has a portfolio that is suitable..
  3. antoine@DriverMotorsport

President Xi Jin Ping & Stance nation

here is president Xi's ride at the national parade
  4. antoine@DriverMotorsport

WTB APR Stage 3

Hi there, I recently replied to an add here that was selling a bunch of APR stuff including an almost new APR kit, lpfp, OPS and I wanted the intercooler also but after paying Paypal I was refunded by the owner who said his mechanic was charging him too much for labor.. I was buying the kit...
  5. antoine@DriverMotorsport

DSG issue- again--- what could it be?

Look at error code directly if you don't wanna be bothered... So for anyone who knows me the only issue I have ever had beside the water pump is the DSG... When I first installed stage 3 gtx it was slipping but I kept driving it till the day I killed it.. Changed it under warranty but was still...
  6. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Golfmk6.com recent activity

Is it me or I feel that there's a lot less activity these days on the forum... Is it slowly moving toward mk7?? What are the stats for the forum I d be curious to see
  7. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Driver Motorsport GTX2867 VIDEO

Just did a quick video yesterday cruising.. D-mode no idea how to embed videos: Anyone can help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mol8_oOh5Cs&feature=youtu.be
  8. antoine@DriverMotorsport

House of cards 3 ending poll (Spoiler)

That's it just spent 2 days straight watching the 3rd season, the whole time I have been waiting for things to happen like in season 1 or 2 but at the end it was kind of disapointing.. The acting is still really good but the script was a bit lame for me, especially when you are watching 2 days...
  9. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Would you trust that guy to lead your country???

A picture speaks louder than words... "][/URL]
  10. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Aquamist hfs 4 - black friday sales or GB

I have been looking for aquamist hfs-4 system for Black Friday sales but could not find any.. Any idea? I wonder if it would be possible to get a group buy going- I already know 3people willing to buy, I'm sure there's a lot more here- any idea whom I should contact?
  11. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Antoine GTI project-DM STAGE 3.... WHAT IS LEFT??

Probably one of the Top Mk6 GTI in the world or at least on its way to be! Pictures were taken long time ago, will take new pics with the new rims and seats once I finished installing the 4 motion.. Car: 2011 VW GTI DSG Engine APR GTX2867r Kit DriverMotorsport Stage 3 ECU INA Engine...
  12. antoine@DriverMotorsport

FEELER: APR Stage 3 Software only

APR sales is on till August 2nd, I d be interested to buy the APR GTX kit but go with a different software due to their international sales policy.. So I would have the software available from someone based in US.. their price is $1,500, I would let it go for $900. PM me if interested.
  13. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Yearly Revenue of APR,etc

I'm a bit of a numbers guy, everytime I enter ikea I'm trying to work out an estimate on what their daily revenue is when you see the average cart and the amount of people queuing all day.. On the same concept I d curious to know the yearly revenue of the big 3 APR for sure number one...
  14. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Second hand LSD to do or not to do

Hi there, I'm going into a spending spree recently I bought the CTS gtx3071r, INA oil kit and will soon buy INA DSG cooler, DM rods, mahle pistons, bearings, plus many bits and bold to make a good install... On top of that I still have the labor plus all the cost I can't think right now (like...
  15. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Knocked engine

I was just about to do my internals when my friend who had done them about 3 month ago killed his engine... JE pistons and IE rods He just completed his AWD conversion on his mk6 Gti with GTX2876r unitronic... I ll make another thread about that. I think it must have been an installation...
  16. antoine@DriverMotorsport

GTI/ EU Tiguan / AWD + dq500?

Just wondering as my best friend works for a scrapeyard in Europe.. If I was to find a Tiguan TDI, would it be possible to use use the DSG DQ500 and entire AWD conversion except for the gaz tank?
  17. antoine@DriverMotorsport

APR Pistons & Rods VS others

I'm still looking into upgrading internals (i have been thinking about it for long time)... i was hoping to see the piston & rods on sales on APR website but it seems it's one of the few product which isn't? I m surprised as i still have not read of anyone actually buying them beside Guy,their...
  18. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Best GTI Set Up

I'm just been curious, what would be the perfect set up in your opinion with what's available at the moment.. My thoughts: Ohlins coils Any very light rim around 8kg with summer tire 18x235 ps2 or r11 Unibrace x 3 Any sway bars (VWR, Hutchinson, H&R) SuperPro control arm Any of the good 6pots...
  19. antoine@DriverMotorsport

Hepu water pump upgrade

I have already broken once the water pump and I have read many time people changing it 3-4 times.. Anyone has tried the hepu water pump yet?? Is it any better? How much does it cost?
  20. antoine@DriverMotorsport

DSG broken after 30,000km

That's it I officially got my DSG broken after 29500km... No and CEL still can pass every gear but with a big cluncking noise. I'm unitronic 2+ with DSG stage 2 for about 9,000km, I don't track the car so I guess I got unlucky... I replaced the water pump about 3 month ago, it seems I get all...