GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

15% ebay sale

code pgettheapp 15% off, no tax and a lot is free shipping! I contemplated picking up those golf r side skirts for sub 300 but prolly just order some new tires at 15 off
  2. D

Golf R side skirts OEM

Unpainted Primed golf r side skirts brand new in package for sale, never been used. I can only sell local in College station, or Fort worth TX. It includes all mounting hardware still in original packaging. Sells on ECS for 1300~ I need to get 650
  3. D

APR Turboback

sold
  4. D

Dashcam and dealership experience.

I took my car in for 20k service and diagnose a bad window switch. I went to pick up the car and had a couple dings on brand new wheels. I told them I wanted to talk to someone about this before I left. I was told Mike was at lunch and would call me. Never got a call.. Go in 4 weeks later for...
  5. D

Good guy quick shipping good communication
  6. D

stage 2 boost after IC install

So I live in TX its about 100 degrees and have been apr stage 2 with a TBE and my boost got up to 17 psi maybe if i was hard on her and -23 vaccum. I just put an apr intercooler on and fixed a minor boost leak at the tap that i found in the process. Since doing that the vacuum is still ~-23 but...
  7. D

anyone running the OEM style lip from eBay?

it's only 85 to 100$ anyone bought it and perhaps have any pictures or feedback ?
  8. D

Valeo Vs mann Filter? Which is genuine

So I just bought an cabin air filter labeled as Genuine vw, it is Valeo and made in france, it feels like a cheap knockoff to my mann filter that came with the car made in germany. Is this valeo for real a vw part even though it isnt labeled with vw on it anywhere
  9. D

I will never shop at ECS tuning again

If they continue to do nothing while Jeff bends me over a barrel. A couple weeks ago I bought some emblems for my dads BMW M Coupe. One of the emblems did not fit, I looked and they had sold me the wrong item due to a mistake in there part numbers. I sent an email telling Jeff this...
  10. D

02 sensor p0036

So past couple weeks I have been throwing p0036 and p0037 which is low heater on the o2 sensor. I am apr stage 2 with a spacer which was angled up and towards the front of the car, 15k miles. The sensor looks fine no damage or moisture, I reinstalled without the spacer and the code threw again...
  11. D

emnotek review - i would not buy again

I would not do business with them again. I simply emailed them to check on stock of an item that was back ordered by most and the manufacture... They told me they had it in stock.. (which was a lie ) they never checked ... I was not going to even write a review until i found out they had...
  12. D

2 OEM laguna wtb or wts

sold
  13. D

awe boost gauge install... sensor mount location

So i just got in my awe boost gauge I have a 2013 and the picture in the manual does not look like my car at all i cannot find a mounting location for that sensor that faces down, i do not have 2 srews on the bottom of my fuse box any body mount this thing anywhere else?
  14. D

Auto headlight switch and drls

I am sort of confused about using a headlight sensor +auto switch, my question is if i have factory xenon and led drls when the switch is in the AUTO position and it is daylight will my DRLS be on and then when it becomes dark does it switch to headlights? i do not want to lose my drls >:| I...
  15. D

color match side-markers and grill

So I went to a local body shop to get an estimate to color match the 2 side markers and front lower grille insert on my candy white. They told me they could do them 3 for 125$ but he kept talking and said why dont you just buy a can of color match spray paint it will cost you next to nothing. is...
  16. D

Smoke after Downpipe install

it's all good ended up being residual wd40