GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Rev Matching

I was wondering if the GTI's (DSG) rev matches on downshifts?
  2. A

2011 GTI

Does anyone know if there's been any chatter about an increase in power for the 2011 model and when that model might come to market? I realize APR fills that void now but for me, there is a bit more peace of mind with it coming from the factory. Having driven an APR stage 1, I have to say...
  3. A

Golf MkVll on it's way

and it looks damn good. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/251851/seven_up_for_golf.html
  4. A

VW reliability

http://www.autoblog.com/gallery/2010-j-d-power-vehicle-dependability-study/full/#2 VW needs to seriously do something about this. They seem to be consistently almost dead last and surveys like this aren't helping their reliability perceptions. In 2007, the CEO of VW group gave notice at...
  5. A

Black GTI at Alley Pond Pond Golf Range in Bayside NY

I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum (apologies if not) but this afternoon, there was a black one that looked fully loaded (leather interior) etc. I was just wondering if the owner is on this forum and what their thoughts are on the leather seats? Also if anyone else has that option...
  6. A

XDS

I was wondering if those who've driven their GTI's in the wet or light snow, what your thoughts are on the XDS (especially as it compares to the MKV if you've previously owned or driven on) as to how it puts the power down coming out of turns. Do you feel a noticeable difference in the handling...
  7. A

Revozport GTI

This looks pretty wicked.
  8. A

Report: GTI 6 to be unveiled at Paris Motorshow

Continuing our 'Tour de Paris', we have just received word from our European inside sources that along with the more humble versions of the sixth generation Golf, VW will also take the wraps off the highly-anticipated 2009 Golf GTI at the Paris motorshow. Unfortunately we weren’t able to obtain...
  9. A

Popular Mechanics Review of Golf Vl

Subjective styling aside, this thing looks like it's going to head to the top of the class in several categories, and if they're correct, it's arriving here in spring of 2009! REYKJAVIK, Iceland — While folks back in the United States have been content these past few years scooting their hip...