GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FF_animal

Ecs rear lower chassis brace

ECS rear lower chassis brace for sale. Brand new never installed local pick up only $100. Located in San Jose, Ca. Will upload picture later. Also have some whiteline adjustable rear end links as well never Installed $100 local pick up only as well for now. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  2. FF_animal

Suspension noise

hr street performance coilovers Installed with ttrs strut mounts and bearings. Under hard Corning I am getting a strange rattle/pop sound like my sway bar is tapping something but when I peeked under I dont see any markings from contact. Hitting a dip or large bump while Corning or driving...
  3. FF_animal

Fender rolling

Just lowered the car on HR coilovers this weekend and after a couple days of settling I think I need a roll. Front right tire caught the fender lip last night on a drive and bent it. Any one know a guy or shop that will do a quick roll? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. FF_animal

Heater core flush tips

So the girlfriends mk6 gli heater core seems to have become clogged based on what I've read. I am unable to run my water hose outside my apartment to flush the core and my garage at my apartment has no water access near it. Does anyone have any tips to do this flush with out using a water hose...
  5. FF_animal

Visor cleaning

What do you guys use to clean the headliner and visors? My gf has left a ton of make up fingerprints on mine [emoji35] Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  6. FF_animal

Drive

Me and the gf are gonna hit up hwy 9 in about an hour. Gonna hit it from Saratoga to boulder creek if anyone is down we can meet at the gas station in Saratoga. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. FF_animal

Passat wagon

Rolling around about a week or two ago on a long straight hwy in Mexico for the hell of it. Had a passat wagon lowered on nice wheels with an exhaust roll up. Dude in his late 40s maybe early 50s, looked over at me and gave a nod, put himself about a car ahead of me and then he went full...
  8. FF_animal

Motor mount bolts

So last night I attempted to Install my motor mount and the oem 19mm bolts are on so tight I cant get them off even with a huge breaker bar. One bolt started to get slightly rounded so I quit before I did any serious damage. Any tips to get these damn bolts out? The smaller 17 mm bolts that...
  9. FF_animal

Dsg clunk?

How does your dsg downshift when in manual mode. Noticed the 4-3-2 downshifting there is a slight clunk you can hear with no music on and windows down. Upshitifing is silent and d mode and s mode silent. Only hear it in m mode. Car drives fine so I'm just curious if this is normal for a dual...
  10. FF_animal

Suspension help

Any one here in the south bay area near san jose have a bilstein pss equipped ride I can go for a ride in? Also anyone with a h&r rss coilover set up I can ride in to see how bad the ride quality really is. I am willing to put a gallon or two in your tank for the ride along [emoji3]. Sent from...
  11. FF_animal

Carbon mirror caps

Has anyone tried out the urotuning carbon mirror caps? Says they are replacements but I'm wondering if they are just similar to China caps from Ebay. I dont want to deal with any fading or clear peel. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  12. FF_animal

Cts or Tyrol collar kit

I've read some threads on both these subframe collar kits and I plan on having them installed with either a super pro anti lift or WALK kit. My question is will the cts turbo collar kit fit with these kits? I've already spoke to Tyrolsport and they informed me the standard deadset kit will fit...
  13. FF_animal

Hyundai i 30 N

Hyundai and Kia are forever copying every other makers style. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. FF_animal

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

Just saw this thread lol sorry your surrounded by such dumb neighbors considering GM has made transmissions for BMW and a lot of mopar guys rock bilstein suspensions. Smh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. FF_animal

My brother is getting a prius. Need help!

I still say he should get a crz Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. FF_animal

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

Not really road rage but I have two assholes on my street who think it's so cool to speed down the block in their shit box civic and rsx both with ridiculous fart cans. The guy with the 98 civic lx literally launches it and speeds down the block. Don't know what their trying to prove. I guess...
  17. FF_animal

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

Ooooo ok that would explain my post getting deleted awhile ago. Another member Idk who had posted a dsg service thread and me being a dumbass didn't realize or read thru properly that they were advertising their services and I posted what my dealer charged me which made me look like an asshat...
  18. FF_animal

So jay745 is like a site admin? Sorry I don't know much here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. FF_animal

Yea especially after a monster so it lights up the tub neon green Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. FF_animal

FF animal

Where to start... been a long time Honda fan and decided I wanted to switch it up after driving a dsg gli. Fell in love with the lighting fast shifts and interior refinement. So I began the long 6-8 month hunt for a mk6 gti autobahn. Around September of 2016 I had finally moved the Honda out of...