GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New BMW X5

Toolman

UG Owners Club UG0011
nice. BEAUTIFUL interior!
But.....I guess I was expecting something a little bit more exciting on the exterior. It is only subtly different than the previous design.

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
It's come a long way. If I am in the market for another SUV I'd probably look into the 4.8 or whatever the big V8 version is on the new one.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Very nice. All it needed was some subtle styling updates and a little nicer interior. I have no need or desire for an SUV, but that sure is a nice one.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Im sure the new ones will take over again just like the current one. It seems like 99 out of 100 cars over here are luxury crossover soccer mom SUVs. Half of which the women dont know how to drive!!! (i almost got hit on day one by a woman in an RX440H who decided she wnated to cut me off, sent me onto the curb to avoid her!)

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
RJS5689 said:
Im sure the new ones will take over again just like the current one. It seems like 99 out of 100 cars over here are luxury crossover soccer mom SUVs. Half of which the women dont know how to drive!!! (i almost got hit on day one by a woman in an RX440H who decided she wnated to cut me off, sent me onto the curb to avoid her!)
Was she on the phone ?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Fonderson said:
Well it's a good thing that you're okay
It was the first day i had my license, man was i frekaing out. I had to pull over i started getting so freaked out. Could you imagine going home on day one w/ a wrecked car.