GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Of all the k20’s u chose that one? I hope u didn’t pay more than 500 for it

if u weren’t such a bitch I would’ve sold u the k24 I’ve got on hand. Built bottom end. Higher compression pistons and stage 2 drag cartel cams.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Keesh is out for blood man. Gonna start lecturing Zrick about having debts and owning 3 cars. Going to hear about some Repo action going on later:
1614722611195.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion

if u weren’t such a bitch I would’ve sold u the k24 I’ve got on hand. Built bottom end. Higher compression pistons and stage 2 drag cartel cams.
Even if it was 1000 he had that extra 5 hundo in his pocket to cover.

The true SCAMdemic.

zrickety

The Fixer

It was the cleanest one I've seen...I wanted a K24 with cable throttle body and that's what I got. You could eat off this engine. The jdm RSX transmission is also one of the better ones I've found.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
If it didn't rain all day, I'd have taken this out.
IMG_20210227_144826304.jpg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
It was the cleanest one I've seen...I wanted a K24 with cable throttle body and that's what I got. You could eat off this engine. The jdm RSX transmission is also one of the better ones I've found.
That tranny sucks it’s actually one of the worse ones. The 8th gen si has a better tranny

zrickety

The Fixer
Trying to talk Hasport into making mounts...I might use their EK kit.