GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How about the CDC telling people if you have Corona, you should still go out and vote? Just tell the poll workers?! WTF?
WAS IT EVER ABOUT THE VIRUS, OR THE ELECTION?

That's what happens when you let political appointees run the government instead of experts.

zrickety

The Fixer
Technically a DSG is a manual transmission. It's just shifted automatically if left in drive. It still has clutches like a manual transmission.
Jim, you're my hero!!

zrickety

The Fixer
That's what happens when you let political appointees run the government instead of experts.
QUARANTINE FOR 2 WEEKS...GET TESTED...NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY...6 FEET APART...
UNLESS IT'S ELECTION DAY LOLOLOL
LMFAO

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
It has a wet clutch. In terms of design, it is much more like a manual than a planetary auto. Go drive an auto/manual with dry clutch like an older Maserati or Smart car. What a pile of shit
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.42.13 PM.png

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It shifts itself. Automatic.

We will have to agree to disagree. A DSG has clutches and can shift automatically but it still locks up mechanically like a manual transmission that you have to push a clutch in to shift. A torque convertor automatic transmission is fluid driven.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It has a wet clutch. In terms of design, it is much more like a manual than a planetary auto. Go drive an auto/manual with dry clutch like an older Maserati or Smart car. What a pile of shit
View attachment 191028

But can you put on open basket on those?!?? I miss the clickity clack of my old Duc.