GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

BlueEwok1

Banned
Btw, this is that celica im selling soon. Gonna get rid of it for real cheap. Pain in the ass to move it around with 2 other cars. Originally was going to sell for $1,800..will be lowering price now cause after winter storage will need at least 1 new tire and brake/rotor work. Extremely low price, someone could easily buy and flip..just want it gone and money for dem mods.

you caught up on game of thrones?

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Btw, this is that celica im selling soon. Gonna get rid of it for real cheap. Pain in the ass to move it around with 2 other cars. Originally was going to sell for $1,800..will be lowering price now cause after winter storage will need at least 1 new tire and brake/rotor work. Extremely low price, someone could easily buy and flip..just want it gone and money for dem mods.

Send me stats. I will buy it. GFs daughter needs a car and this would be perfect. Any issues?

BlueEwok1

Banned
^ manual or auto?
2000 celica gts, id have to check but i think less than 175,000 miles (these engines are known to be reliable till past 200k )

Unfortunately Toyota 4 speed automatic (or id be keeping it to autocross it), was daily expressway commuter.

kbb in fair condition puts it at apx $3,400. Havent made my full sale ad yet

kbb fair condition is:
Requires some mechanical repairs Brakes,Rotors are terrible from sitting, id have them looked at
The paint and bodywork may require refinishing and body repair (common spoiler, hood paint bubbling, peeling)
The engine compartment has leaks and may require repairs None
May have some repairable rust damage (its a 2000, no rust on body except underneath)
The body has dents, chips, and/or scratches (painted over key mark, some dings, exhaust burned bumper but you cant tell)
The interior has substantial wear, and may have small tears (interior is in good condition)
Wheels may be warped or bent, have major scratches, scrapes, or pitting and require replacement (curb rash on 2)
The tires may not match and need replacing (id replace one that has really bad rot)
Needs servicing, but is still in reasonable running condition with a clean title history (clean title, 2nd owner, 1st owner was family female owner, just got oil change)
A few service records are available (yep)

2 check engine codes, both evap exhaust system codes that have been on for 2 years (will pass emissions just gotta disconnect battery before going and drive it for 40 miles , so ecu resets (too lazy to fix and i have the codes)
Battery and terminal replaced this year. (will disclose everything cause i hate dishonest sellers)

Just to name some of the stuff. Im actually writting the sale ad now cause the reason i didnt originaly sell it cause i lost the buyer when i couldnt find the title. :mad0259: Just got the replacement one last week. Slow work day.

Was originally going 1,800 firm..will update price soon

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
damn, if only MT....

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

I am, love that show. Gonna start reading the first book here shortly.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
my boys Sigur Ros did a song for that last episode or whatever, glad to see them keeping getting better. They are one of the best bands I've ever seen - well, best performing "anything" I've ever seen in my life, nothing like it.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Sigur Ros is cool. I should make up my own language and come up with lyrics too.

OH DANG!!!

he had to sing in english for that GOT song tho, it's a cover, apparently.

but dude.. I've been to Iceland.. that language is fucking insane.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Sigur Ros is cool. I should make up my own language and come up with lyrics too.

whelerlslthlrsgfn
WAKE UP!

hslgiucvnsbdlbv
MAKE UP!

sdb,vkl,vbhb
SHAKE UP!

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.