GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEwok1

Banned
meh sort of busy on my end today. Having 3 monitors helps multi task and look at forumz at the same time. W00t IT jobs!
Only rock 1 huge monitor
btw if anyone needs led city lights.. I think I have a set from every manufacturer.. getting coded this Friday. all of them threw bulb out. I will just bring them all to one of the meets for taking.
oh really
no, easy install.. I will bring you a pair.
do you have any extra intakes laying around?
W00t thanks man!
:word:

Anybody know if there is any local apr dealers that will have parts in stock? (carbonio intake so i wont have to wait for shipping?). Pretty sure im never going to win this unitronic giveway so gonna have the pull the trigger. Unless jay745 you wanna sell me yours at a discount and you get dat unitronic? lol

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Anybody know if there is any local apr dealers that will have parts in stock? (carbonio intake so i wont have to wait for shipping?). Pretty sure im never going to win this unitronic giveway so gonna have the pull the trigger. Unless jay745 you wanna sell me yours at a discount and you get dat unitronic? lol

If it were later in the summer I might, I can't spend any more money right now though.

I bought mine at autobarn in mt prospect. I asked them if they had any in stock when I went there for the stage 1 and they did. They wanted to charge me $50 to install it and I laughed at them. It's 3 bolts :lol:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
love dat carboner.

those old Scott/Muskie posts are PRICELESS.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Sean, tell APR to have a Midwest BBQ party in Chicago!

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I got a boner today when I saw the price of that new APR low pressure fuel pump kit. Must resist urge to buy...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
GAH! Words cannot express how upset I am right now. Just had to swerve to avoid some jackass that crossed the center line and I hit a huge pothole and now I have a bubble in the front right tire, definitely needs to be replaced. I would love to just use this as an opportunity to buy a set of 4 michelin as3's but I don't have the money for a new set of 4. I also don't want uneven wear and don't want an unmatching set of tires. Quite the predicament.

Anyone local have 1 pirelli p zero nero with "decent" tread left on it that they want to sell me??

Status
Not open for further replies.