GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion

Found this in the obituaries just now :sad:

RIP Old friend.

"Hey guys, did you know John got an Audi? It must be his wife's car" - Scott A. Cohen

A gem from the past.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Scott A. Cohen - Survived by his loving parents and brother, Scott A. Cohen will be remembered as an awkward and somewhat creepy Jew. Scott enjoyed reading, film, live music, flying, travel and booze...Scott was also greatly amused by farts and was often heard to say 'Who Farted?' He loved to laugh at himself as well as others. He had an obsession with balls and died doing what he loved, getting raped by smelly vegan women. Scott was often confused for a pedophile as well as a terrorist in addition to being known as the "shittiest lawyer" in Chicago.Scott leaves behind nothing as his long time girlfriend/fiance of 12 years left him earlier this year and took all of his belongings and forcing him to sell his dream home. His 2011 Candy White GTI will be donated to the Michael Kulka Foundation for Recovering PCP Addicts as a loaner vehicle for the patients. Mechanical over revs will be encouraged.In lieu of flowers we ask that all donations are made to the Scott Cohen Foundation which will go to support sustainable farming throughout the city of Chicago. Viewing and funeral will be held Tuesday 8/14 at 7:30pm at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Schaumburg IL. Following the ceremonies mourners will be allowed to purchase a one time use ticket to urinate on Scott's grave. Tickets will be $5 and all proceeds will go to the Michael Kulka Foundation for Recovering PCP Addicts

BlueEwok1

Banned
Just over 2 hours left at work, slow day for anyone else?

hvltg

Ready to race!
slow... cutting out at 3.
sun is out, got an itch to clean the car.
picked up nanoskin wash mitt I wanna try.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
meh sort of busy on my end today. Having 3 monitors helps multi task and look at forumz at the same time. W00t IT jobs!

Dang, I thought I was pimpin' with my dual monitor set up...I do have a standing desk though, which up's my office game substantially.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Just over 2 hours left at work, slow day for anyone else?
Very slow.

meh sort of busy on my end today. Having 3 monitors helps multi task and look at forumz at the same time. W00t IT jobs!
:word: I only have dual monitors though

Dang, I thought I was pimpin' with my dual monitor set up...I do have a standing desk though, which up's my office game substantially.
Those ergonomic setups are weird. Probably more healthy though.

slow... cutting out at 3.
sun is out, got an itch to clean the car.
picked up nanoskin wash mitt I wanna try.
Where do you live again? Andy, right?

hvltg

Ready to race!
Very slow.

:word: I only have dual monitors though

Those ergonomic setups are weird. Probably more healthy though.

Where do you live again? Andy, right?

Streamwood.
yes, Kevin... was gonna bug you again to code those damn city lights..lol
got in touch with Jay745.. Fri hooter meet. lol

hvltg

Ready to race!
btw if anyone needs led city lights.. I think I have a set from every manufacturer.. getting coded this Friday. all of them threw bulb out. I will just bring them all to one of the meets for taking.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Streamwood.
yes, Kevin... was gonna bug you again to code those damn city lights..lol
got in touch with Jay745.. Fri hooter meet. lol
Yeah I was gonna say... I sold my VCDS cable awhile ago. It was a dumb decision, I should have kept it.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
btw if anyone needs led city lights.. I think I have a set from every manufacturer.. getting coded this Friday. all of them threw bulb out. I will just bring them all to one of the meets for taking.

pics at night of your LED city lights? How's the install on that? Do you have to remove the headlight assembly meaning drop the bumper too?

Status
Not open for further replies.