GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Say hello to the newly redesigned SPM MK5/6 Intercooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
after all the logs and comparisons are provided, i might consider upgrading my S3IC to this. Since the only reason i haven't bought an APR IC is price.

Link

Ready to race!
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

In for performance data. Been looking at getting an APR FMIC for some time but haven't found the data I'm looking for. Hoping OP can deliver.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Great stuff SPM. I like what you guys are doing. I refer people to Funktion Auto all the time (I go there now) and I rep your products also, due to the insane price's you guys offer and the quality.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Good stuff!

But sucks for everyone who bought the other core.

Dub Strong

Ready to race!
You guys do realize that 90% of the Intercoolers for GTI's are not visible from the front of the car?

Its masked by the A/C Condenser

^this

My next upgrade was gonna be an S3 IC but it looks like plans might change! Glad I hesitated the first time. Sub'd for more info especially on the redesigned core.

mataempat

Passed Driver's Ed
Will you ship to Malaysia? Shipping cost will be a bomb but if the total cost is less than getting an S3 IC here, I'm a taker.

tman1

Ready to race!
If SPM proves their claims with logs before this IC comes out in March, some other manufacturers who bitch a lot on these forums are going to be running with their tails between their legs. Come on SPM, this is the opportunity to shut them up!

The private classifieds is where I'll be lurking come March 2013. :D

Will you ship to Malaysia? Shipping cost will be a bomb but if the total cost is less than getting an S3 IC here, I'm a taker.

SPM ship worldwide and they have hands down the best shipping prices on the market. I bought a DP for less than half shipping fee compared to all other online vendors.

Josh@DriveSPM

Ready to race!

AVP Performance Parts and Tuning in Singapore is one of our distributors. I'm sure they will have them in stock shortly after the release, but yes we can ship to you direct as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.