punchagoat 6
BoostedVW11 5
balius 2
dubbinit2 2
rizzogti 1

Dang - I need to post more.

Jaber

Modero
Bring your girl and the VWs out. We can even cruise out there together.

Wife works tonight. And dat late notice doe.

I just drove home from Deerfield to Lakeview. Not gonna be motivated to drive back out to the burbs.

Word on dem slow driving balls. I felt like ripping my eyebawls out.

I'm getting laid off Friday so I'll have a lot of free time come next week lol.

Sucks man. Best of luck.

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 521

User Name Posts

intoflatlines 71
Jaber 69
GunKata 66
shdwblugti 65
jay745 48
docss26 46
BlueEwok1 39
Cadubya 25
BobLobLaw 16
hvltg 15
RoyB 13
Renner 9
EJBGTIVI 8
lamb110 8
WAP 7
punchagoat 6
BoostedVW11 5
balius 2
dubbinit2 2
rizzogti 1

Dem 69 postz.

My dog is hyper as fuck today. Time to enjoy dem outdoors and letem ryn wild.

-Sent from the superior interior

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Why do the meats always have to be tuesdays? I'm on call tuesdays so I can never come.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Who Posted?

Total Posts: 521

User Name Posts

intoflatlines 71
Jaber 69
GunKata 66
shdwblugti 65
jay745 48
docss26 46
BlueEwok1 39
Cadubya 25
BobLobLaw 16
hvltg 15
RoyB 13
Renner 9
EJBGTIVI 8
lamb110 8
WAP 7
punchagoat 6
BoostedVW11 5
balius 2
dubbinit2 2
rizzogti 1

oh wow. Those ^ guys are cool. Hoping to make it to next weeks tuesday meet. Timing just sucks because it starts at 7:30 which means I'd have to stay in the burbs and kill 3 hours OR drive from the burbs home to the city only to drive right back out to the burbs :/

#vdubguyproblems

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Why do the meats always have to be tuesdays? I'm on call tuesdays so I can never come.

What day would be better, Saturday?

oh wow. Those ^ guys are cool. Hoping to make it to next weeks tuesday meet. Timing just sucks because it starts at 7:30 which means I'd have to stay in the burbs and kill 3 hours OR drive from the burbs home to the city only to drive right back out to the burbs :/

#vdubguyproblems

Hopefully I will make one of these too

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Just got back from olympic park, standing by my car talking to my friend...STI hatchback pulls up, asks me if im modified. i say stage 1 with dsg, explain what dsg is.. he asks me how it pulls..i say good but traction is an issue. Dude then said he really likes our cars and i said thanks dude if i had the money id buy an sti. Cool story bro. < first parking lot shout out that has me feeling sky high right now. dat superior interior. :happyanim:

Also i put the buona beef location into my nav but passed it up cause i wouldve been there 45 mins early.

Maybe you veteran members can help me out with this. I noticed i have like a tin foilish rattle sound under moderate acceleration and windows down...awhile back i heard rumor of the stock downpipe rattling? Any truth to this and can anyone help me out? Thanks .

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Just got back from olympic park, standing by my car talking to my friend...STI hatchback pulls up, asks me if im modified. i say stage 1 with dsg, explain what dsg is.. he asks me how it pulls..i say good but traction is an issue. Dude then said he really likes our cars and i said thanks dude if i had the money id buy an sti. Cool story bro. < first parking lot shout out that has me feeling sky high right now. dat superior interior. :happyanim:

Also i put the buona beef location into my nav but passed it up cause i wouldve been there 45 mins early.

Maybe you veteran members can help me out with this. I noticed i have like a tin foilish rattle sound under moderate acceleration and windows down...awhile back i heard rumor of the stock downpipe rattling? Any truth to this and can anyone help me out? Thanks .

That sounded like a perfect opportunity for a video comparison

boostedblueballs DSG gti vs. Sti hatch.

WHO WILL COME OUT THE VICTOR DUN DUN DUN

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
would anyone be interested in a used (installed 4/14/12, about 15,000 miles) apr TSI k04 turbo? I could have it out of my car in about 2 hours.

Parting out??

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie

Wastegate is rattling... Dealer should have a weighted clip that they install under warranty to mitigate it. It will still rattle a little though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.