GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Redux: The Triumphant Return of Boostedballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Whats up guys! Not new to the forums, but pretty new to the Chicago area. Quick question.

I have been throwing the dreaded p2015 code, meaning I most likely need a new Intake Manifold. What dealer do you guys recommend I take it to in order to get the new mani done for free under warranty? Ive heard good things about Autobarn b/c they are an APR dealer. Any other suggestions? Mods in sig. I would also like to get flashed to the new APR V3 K04 file at the same time, but I feel like that may be pushing my luck. Thanks in advance brosephs:thumbsup:

Welcome to the Chicago forum, where are you located?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Stumbled across this vid for cleaning the tips. Figure id share.

Hopefully didn't mess up embedding the video, posting from phone.

-Sent from the superior interior

tip cleaning party!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Whats up guys! Not new to the forums, but pretty new to the Chicago area. Quick question.

I have been throwing the dreaded p2015 code, meaning I most likely need a new Intake Manifold. What dealer do you guys recommend I take it to in order to get the new mani done for free under warranty? Ive heard good things about Autobarn b/c they are an APR dealer. Any other suggestions? Mods in sig. I would also like to get flashed to the new APR V3 K04 file at the same time, but I feel like that may be pushing my luck. Thanks in advance brosephs:thumbsup:

welcome!!

i've heard good things about Conrad, a service person at Autobarn City VW

shortydh

Ready to race!
new thread? hope im in the right one

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
The last time I started going to meets I ended up trading in my Magnum RT for a Magnum SRT8. I've learned my lesson.

Jaber

Modero
The last time I started going to meets I ended up trading in my Magnum RT for a Magnum SRT8. I've learned my lesson.

Lol. In this case, big turbo, K04 or R?
#coldtiresnotractionmorningballs

Jaber

Modero
tip cleaning party!

Ill bring the lube. I mean, cleaning solution.

Speaking of, so far on track with my buddy to give the GTI its first exterior detail, this Saturday. Finally get rid of those rail dust spots. Might invest in some products to clean thr tips. Or not lol.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Modding is a hobby

You drive your car every day, might as well enjoy it

Otherwise get an econo shit box Toyota or Honda

reillyse

Go Kart Champion

anyone else have an opinion on where to take my car around here thats super mod friendly?

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.