• not 10 years just joking
    just wanted to show that i want it to be reliable
    i don't want to go much more cuz its FWD
    if u got my point
    i don't know how my message came here !
    i am still new for this forum.
    any way it is a reply for "black power"

hi every one
    lol 10 years still omani concept in ur head :p ... at that time mk9 will b launched...
    anyways why dont u try stage 1 flash by revo ... its a big jump in performance ...
    try that first and c if u still wanna continue modding... which u will :p
    hi,
    thank u 4 welcoming
    its allready old :D
    i want to ugrade my car but i don't know which upgrades are the safest.
    i still want to use my car for daily use and i want it to last for 10 years :D
    any suggestions??
    well im outta facebook now
    if there are any updates just leme know i might come one of the meets.
    Not that I know of, they're collecting the reg fees of 15 RO first.
    Why don't you join the page again?
    I should be asking you that question!
    You've left the club page and deactivated your FB and you don't come to meets anymore...
    I have exams coming up so I'm not involved with the club much right now. How's thing with you?
    to tell u the truth i have no idea where to find such stuff...but i would like to have the 9w7 system with all the voice command and the contact list its just amazing...
    other issue..do u guy having problem with the rear spray its like a lil baby who cant control him self... it keep on drizl everytime i go through a hump...any solutions???
    Yeah black power sorry to say but your car doesn't have Bluetooth lol even though you have those options Bluetooth is not there. The cars that have Bluetooth have 3 buttons next to the sunroof knob which Oman spec cars don't have :mad:

Hmm I think it's 9W7 but not sure. I'm just going to get a cheap Bluetooth car kit that has good quality. Do you know where to get something like for 40 RO?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…