GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry I did not see your message sooner. I will possibly have time today after 5:30. This weekend is going to be tough as I will be all over the place from nothern virigina, to southern maryland, to OC. During the week I am usually free after 4 or 5 though. I can most certainly do all of the options you requested. I have located but not done the cornering lights, but it's a simple change. The gauge staging only works on certain clusters, which I can only determine once scanning. I have only enabled the voice control on my car, which doesn't have the RNS-510, so testing it was impossible heh. But again, easy change. Let me know when and where you would like to meet! Thanks.

Jason
    Hey, I responded to your post on the regional forum. Not sure if you saw it yet but I saw u online so I thought id send you a private message. I will be back in MD tomorrow through next weekend and was wondering if you might have some time for me to meet up with you and get a Vag-com session done. I will pay you $60 for the following mods:
    Staging Gauges
    Window up down with remote
    Voice Control activate
    horn deactivate
    Maybe cornering lights if you know how to do them.

Let me know if this is possible. Thanks!
    Terence
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…