GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIProject

1. GTIProject

FS: DTM Style TDI/Golf Rear Valance - Lamin-x Kit

Selling a brand new in box DTM style rear valance purchased through an ebay vendor about a year ago. Buying a MK7 so I have no need for it anymore. Never opened, still in the original box it shipped in. Paid $129 + shipping, so ill take $110 shipped to the lower 48 states. Also selling a...
  2. GTIProject

WTB: TDI/2.5 Rear Valence

Looking to swap to a single-exit exhaust and looking to see if anyone has a used TDI/2.5 rear valence for sale. Local to MA and would prefer local. Thanks!
  3. GTIProject

FS: Local - 3" SPM DP/3" 42DD CBE

Looking to sell my used DP/CBE combo setup I had on for a few months. I am the second owner of the setup, previous owner had it on for 12k miles. DP is SPM non-resonated catted version with 200 cell cat, and added RAI J-spacers so you can run a catted stage 2 file. Flange and hangars are...
  4. GTIProject

WTB: OEM CBE/Rear section Local

Just checking to see what everyone has, looking for a used, workable OEM rear section exhaust. I already have my stock downpipe/clamp - just need a rear section. Ideally looking for local to Massachusetts since shipping is probably expensive. Will travel to CT/NH/VT/RI if the price is right.
  5. GTIProject

Looking to Part Out, Stuff For Sale

Hey guys, going to start putting the GTI back to stock(ish) as I will be getting a lease plan and my GF will be driving my GTI. Figured I'll post on here before putting it up in the general classifieds. All prices are BO and I'll post pictures shortly. Almost everything can be seen in person if...
  6. GTIProject

Worcester Cars and Coffee 2014

Worcester's own Cars and Coffee event has now announced its total spring/summer/fall schedule as follows; April 27th May 18th TBD June-September As with last season, the format is simple. Stop by, have some breakfast or a coffee - talk about cars and enjoy the company of fellow enthusiasts...
  7. GTIProject

FS/FT BBS RX's 17x7.5 ET35 5x112

Got these off a co-worker at my dealer and really wanted to run them on my car, but the offset is too low for what I want. Wheels are in great shape, and are all round. 17x7.5 ET35 5x112, BBS RX's. Currently come with Mercedes-spec centering rings, but will accept BBS rings or generic ones. All...
  8. GTIProject

TT-RS Brakes FS

SOLD!
  9. GTIProject

FS: TT-RS Brakes

SOLD
  10. GTIProject

FS: Ronal LZ-VT Wheels/Tires

Posting for sale is my set of Ronal LZ-VT 2-piece wheels with tires. Wheels are 5x112, ET40, 66.1 hub bore with 57.1mm rings in them. Rings are brand new Ronal plastic hub centric rings and wheels have new chrome/black Ronal center caps. Wheels have proper metal valve stems, but no TPMS...
  11. GTIProject

FS: TTRS Brakes

Selling a set of front TT-RS calipers, caliper brackets and rotors. Calipers come pre-loaded with pads and spring clips and wear sensors. Brakes were taken off a 2012 TTRS with 11k miles on it. Client upgraded to Stoptech's and I bought them off him. Not wanting to buy new 19" wheels and loose...
  12. GTIProject

Audi Q5 just picked it up

2013's look really nice, but I prefer the hydraulic power steering of the 2009-2012's. 2013 also gets the 3.0T model too with mechanically the same engine as the S4, albiet de-tuned and with a smaller charge air cooler and exhaust. Still, the 3.0T MOVES for a tiny SUV.
  13. GTIProject

Transmission R&R Feeler

I've set a date to replace my DMF/PP and clutch disk with a lightly used PP/DMF and SB Stage 3 disk. Going to be doing it the first weekend in May. A few people have posted DIY's, but I am wondering if people would like pictures of the whole process, performed at a state of the art Audi shop. I...
  14. GTIProject

FS/FT: Ronal LZ-VT 2-Piece Wheels/Tires

Picked up a set of wheels at the end of the summer last year and sat on them all winter. Got a decent deal on them, but they had junk tires and no centric rings or center caps. Purchased new Ronal 57.1mm centric rings and bought a set of used Ronal center caps locally. Wheels are 18x8 ET40...
  15. GTIProject

FS: VWR Drop In Panel Filter

Selling a used drop in filter from VW Racing. Bought new from APR last summer. Has about 11k miles on it. Will be washed prior to shipping, but buyer will need to re-oil it. It is in good shape, no damage. $45 + shipping (depends on location). Will have pictures up Monday, as the filter is...