GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worcester Cars and Coffee 2014

GTIProject

Ready to race!

Worcester's own Cars and Coffee event has now announced its total spring/summer/fall schedule as follows;

April 27th
May 18th
TBD June-September

As with last season, the format is simple. Stop by, have some breakfast or a coffee - talk about cars and enjoy the company of fellow enthusiasts. Simple as that. This is not a car show, a meet, or popularity contest. All makes/models. Bikes and trucks welcome as well (especially bigger trucks).

Please park towards the rear of the lot on Shrewsbury street to allow normal patrons of Inhouse to park. We have had a huge success in the past thanks to everyone who supported these events. Looking to make 2014 even better! Also, please try to support Inhouse Coffee!

Facebook Event link below;

https://www.facebook.com/events/238713782972789/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Looking to get more GTI owners to come out. Huge selection of cars, all makes and lots of true enthusiasts. Hope to see some locals there!

Last edited:

Ganiman

Ready to race!
First one is the same day as Dustoff. I might try to swing up that way and check it out on another date though. Thanks for posting that up here.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Possibly rescheduling the first one since so many people seem to be going to dustoff. Keep an eye out. :thumbsup:

Ganiman

Ready to race!
July 27th is Wolfsgart in VT, and September 28th I believe is H2Oi. Figured I'd mention those as well. I was just adding these to my calendar so I wouldn't forget about it, and noticed the dates you guys have picked, with the scheduled shows I wanted to attend and my own vacation, I would not be able to make one of these until August 31. Still putting on my calendar though in case something changes. I've been looking to hit up something like this for a while.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Bump! This weekend. Weather looks iffy, but the event is rain or shine.