GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by UberFast

1. UberFast

Offical Making Big Power/Big Turbo Thread

This is the older of the 2 Big Turbo threads. Go read through thread #2 as well. A lot of good info. But, regarding your hpfp comment, if you're looking for big HP numbers, you need aux fueling (meth, 5th injector...)...
  2. UberFast

FS: 02E DQ250 Mechatronic Unit w/ Stage 1 Tune

Selling my spare Mechatronic unit from my 2012 GTI. It has a Eurodyne Stage 1 tune. No known issues. I'm manual swapping the car and selling off my DSG parts. Sold as is. Will have more parts available soon. $500 shipped
  3. UberFast

Rod bearing spun!

1 word of advice. If you do replace the oil pump, buy genuine VW/Audi. Anything else I wouldn't trust. I've already been through this.
  4. UberFast

Rod bearing spun!

What GIACUser said. How many miles on the build? Proper oil clearances? Did it ruin the crank?
  5. UberFast

FS: Used IE K04 - SOLD

Selling my Integrated Engineering K04. Has roughly 10k miles on it. Only reason for selling is I went big turbo. I bought this brand new directly from IE. When I got it, there was a machining defect where the DV mounts. Being that I'm impatient, I didn't send it back to IE, I welded it instead...
  6. UberFast

FS: IE Spec Mahle Pistons, Supertech Valve Springs, IE Valve Guides, King Rod Bearings

Price drop. Great deal on a set of Mahle Pistons! Yall scared to open up the engine or what?
  7. UberFast

FS: IE Spec Mahle Pistons, Supertech Valve Springs, IE Valve Guides, King Rod Bearings

Bump Pistons and Rod bearings still need a new home.
  8. UberFast

All of these parts are brand new, never used. Bought them for a project but ended up going a different direction. Free shipping from SC. IE Spec Mahle Pistons 82.5MM - Part# MAH-PVN1 - SOLD Supertech Valve Springs - Part# ST-SPRK-A2416 - SOLD IE Valve Guides for 2.0T TSI - Part# IEVTVT1 - 17...
  9. UberFast

balance shaft confusion, delete?

Interesting. That sucks about his motor. My block is scrap unless I run it without balance shafts. I completely rebuilt my motor (rods, pistons, new balance shafts, built head) and the exhaust balance shaft seized on the first drive. Broke the chain and ripped the idler sprocket right out of the...
  10. UberFast

balance shaft confusion, delete?

Bringing this back to life. I'm looking for more info on that electric water pump setup. I deleted the balance shafts on my MK6 and I'm trying to work through some cooling issues with the way I set mine up. Curious to see where he's supplying the pump from and I've got some questions about the...
  11. UberFast

Injector Constant for MK7R Injectors?

Can someone either tell me the injector constant for MK7R injectors installed in a mk6 gti or tell me the formula to figure out injector constant? I have Maestro 7 and I see there was at one time an injector wizard that would calculate it, according to the help documentation. But I don't see...
  12. UberFast

Hole in turbo housing?? Weld or return?

Got my k04 from IE installed the other day. I put maybe 100 miles on it when all of a sudden I lost all power, epc light came on, misfires blah blah blah. I restarted the car but couldn't go into boost or it would go into limp mode again so I limped it home. I just replaced my plugs and coil...
  13. UberFast

Need assistance from Eurodyne users

I bought maestro a couple months ago and flashed to stage 2 as soon as I got it. The cable has been sitting in a drawer ever since. I'm now trying to flash the k04 software but it keeps saying "unable to retrieve device ID". The software doesnt seem to be communicating with the cable. I believe...
  14. UberFast

FS: 2012 CSG GTI 4 door DSG autobahn

$10,000 Located in Anderson SC 111,500 miles but going up as I do drive it still. Car is in excellent condition. Only flaws are a couple small rock chips at the front of the hood and the previous owner scuffed the wheels a little bit. Runs perfect, fluids always changed on time using VW...