GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. iGTI1

Video I made of my non GTI pet project - Cafe Racer

Looks so nice... well done
  2. iGTI1

Uberstealth Underfloor SoundBox and Toolbox Cubby Subwoofer

I never got to install this, I have Subwoofer which is also new. The box set is retailed over 400.00 at the time of purchase(not including the subwoofer). pics will be posted soon 280 for the box only 310 w/Sub I'm located in S.Cali Rancho Cucamonga specifically. Feel free to text...
  3. iGTI1

SPM Down pipe only

Long story short, I stored some parts a while back at my old mans place when I was in the transition of moving to another part of town. Unfortunately my old man thought thought my mid pipe was scrap old parts that I didnt need and recycled it at a recycle center :( All thats left is the actual...
  4. iGTI1

FS:NIB Golf R Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads

Sold my Golf R... if anyone in need of good replacement pads please feel free to message me. Price is OBO... willing to take reasonable offers. Located in S.Cali willing to ship at buyers expense Link with pics > http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98644
  5. iGTI1

OEM Sunshade

SOLD
  6. iGTI1

CarGo Mat with some missing blocks $15

I have a used CarGo mat in good condition, unfortunately I have some missing blocks but still works well if you have some stuff you like to keep organized in your trunk. 15 bucks and its yours
  7. iGTI1

OEM Roof Rack w/thule wind fairing 200obo S.Cali

SOLD
  8. iGTI1

OEM LED tail lights w/adaptors & fog light

SOLD
  9. iGTI1

APR HPFP FSI Golf R

SOLD
  10. iGTI1

I see a lot of people...

I was curious myself so googled... I was kinda curious point of reference http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/47252-how-much-is-your-upkeep-on-your-gtr/ Second example
  11. iGTI1

I see a lot of people...

Yep, I think its about $800 at independent shops for dsg service, dealer cost is way higher. I aint even mad at you if you can do brah... just don't underestimate the cost of that car because its just Nissan... Im pretty sure Corvettes are less of high maintenance car... One of the reason why...
  12. iGTI1

I see a lot of people...

Thats a high maintenance car... If VW/Audis guys complain about DSG maintenance just wait tell maintain that Dual Clutch...
  13. iGTI1

Golf R Stg +1

The time has come to move on from my 4 door fully loaded Golf R(original owner). This model has Nav, Moon Roof, Rising Blue and at the moment has 83xxx miles and will increase as it is my DD. I really like this car, it has treated me well... My 3 prior cars I've only kept for less then 50k...
  14. iGTI1

MK7 VW Golf R vs. B8.5 Audi S4

Personally I would go for the S3... its not to much different to maintain. Plus you get a bit more refinement and its a sexier:drool:
  15. iGTI1

MK7 VW Golf R vs. B8.5 Audi S4

you better be certain that your lifestyle keeps you under that mileage on a lease
  16. iGTI1

PS3 w/many accessories

Sold
  17. iGTI1

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

This^
  18. iGTI1

Talladega Wheels $200 set of 4

SOLD Price is firm Paypal price 208.00 Cash 200.00 If you have any questions please feel free to text 909649 three seven one seven
  19. iGTI1

Official Base Model Pony Car Rant Thread

Balls to the wall or go home V8>V6 340i>328i Gti/R>Golf Different cultures of cars but at the end of the day you can drive an appliance or be a car enthusiast