GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Stg +1

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
The time has come to move on from my 4 door fully loaded Golf R(original owner). This model has Nav, Moon Roof, Rising Blue and at the moment has 83xxx miles and will increase as it is my DD. I really like this car, it has treated me well... My 3 prior cars I've only kept for less then 50k miles, it really speaks how much fun this car is to daily drive.

I've done extra measures to make sure this car is always in tip top shape- I am sure the next owner will appreciate that. Never inexpensive mods or cheap alternatives to maintenance. If its not at par to OEM or better its not going near my car:paddle:.

The car is pretty much stock with the exemptions of some tasteful mods:

APR Stage 1
APR HPFP-(follower changed religiously at 20k or less)
OEM LED's
VW Motorsport Wheels w/ Michelin PSS only about 5k miles

I have all stock parts that come with the car except for stock wheels.

I also have a Uber-stealth sub box I have never installed. Complete with MB Quart Sub & JL Amp- All brand new. I have all the essentials that I read in this thread: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35644

I also have OEM Rack I purchased used from another member here. It comes 2 bike attachments and 1 snowboard attachment- I never used cuz I don't snowboard.

Asking Price is 19,600 with not much wiggle room. If you're not within the 19k range don't bother texting or pming. I rather take the extras off and trade it in.

Located in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Text Only please 909-649 three seven one seven

***Pics coming soon***

Last edited: