GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. iGTI1

Uberstealth Underfloor SoundBox and Toolbox Cubby Subwoofer

I never got to install this, I have Subwoofer which is also new. The box set is retailed over 400.00 at the time of purchase(not including the subwoofer). pics will be posted soon 280 for the box only 310 w/Sub I'm located in S.Cali Rancho Cucamonga specifically. Feel free to text...
  2. iGTI1

SPM Down pipe only

Long story short, I stored some parts a while back at my old mans place when I was in the transition of moving to another part of town. Unfortunately my old man thought thought my mid pipe was scrap old parts that I didnt need and recycled it at a recycle center :( All thats left is the actual...
  3. iGTI1

FS:NIB Golf R Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads

Sold my Golf R... if anyone in need of good replacement pads please feel free to message me. Price is OBO... willing to take reasonable offers. Located in S.Cali willing to ship at buyers expense Link with pics > http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98644
  4. iGTI1

OEM Sunshade

SOLD
  5. iGTI1

CarGo Mat with some missing blocks $15

I have a used CarGo mat in good condition, unfortunately I have some missing blocks but still works well if you have some stuff you like to keep organized in your trunk. 15 bucks and its yours
  6. iGTI1

OEM Roof Rack w/thule wind fairing 200obo S.Cali

SOLD
  7. iGTI1

OEM LED tail lights w/adaptors & fog light

SOLD
  8. iGTI1

APR HPFP FSI Golf R

SOLD
  9. iGTI1

Golf R Stg +1

The time has come to move on from my 4 door fully loaded Golf R(original owner). This model has Nav, Moon Roof, Rising Blue and at the moment has 83xxx miles and will increase as it is my DD. I really like this car, it has treated me well... My 3 prior cars I've only kept for less then 50k...
  10. iGTI1

PS3 w/many accessories

Sold
  11. iGTI1

Talladega Wheels $200 set of 4

SOLD Price is firm Paypal price 208.00 Cash 200.00 If you have any questions please feel free to text 909649 three seven one seven
  12. iGTI1

So I heard you like the sound of Ferrari's

Just try not to get it all over the screen ewQaikxTUJs
  13. iGTI1

Wheelstanding Smart Car

:laugh: Nope not kidding jnp-PKvNIZk
  14. iGTI1

VW Motorsport Black S. Cali

So I made the decision of keeping my Telladega wheels and sell the my Gloss Black Motorsport. - FS 750.00 OBO - Wheels only w/ no center caps - ET 51 - 18x 7.5 - 5x112 Wheels are straight and true very minor curb rash and some chips from everyday driving. I had a shop retouch them lightly...
  15. iGTI1

Sad day indeed

So I'm sure VW fucked up my Haldex system. I read on Vortex guys taking their R's to have their Haldex serviced under warranty and the techs not putting sufficient amount of oil or somehow screwing it up and that has lead to catastrophic failure of the Haldex system, lucky me I was next on the...
  16. iGTI1

Nintendo 3DS XL Red 175+ Shipping

I purchased this as a gift for my niece but unfortunately (family drama) she was unable to receive the gift. It was stored in the back of my closet for months and I forgot about it. So its NEW IN THE BOX never opened and I bought a used Pokeman Black Version. 175 + shipping
  17. iGTI1

VKgoeswild

I thought I share this as I am sure we have some Metal-Heads/Rock/Classical... well maybe not Classical music fans...lol but despite that... this performer blows my mind. I love music, I played three instruments throughout my life, so I have the utmost respect when hear talent... even if its...
  18. iGTI1

Galaxy Note 3 Verizon

SOLD
  19. iGTI1

Talladega Wheels/Tires

Talladega Wheels FS/FT $450.00 I am selling my set of OEM Talladega wheels or possible trade. I was considering in refinishing them and selling them but maybe someone may want to the task and paint them the color of their choice. 3/4 Wheels are curbed, Tires need to be replaced. The set is...