GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. The_Koof1

At a Loss: Vibration at Speed.

Hey all, Early this spring I put on a StopTech ST40 big brake kit onto my GTI and was so ecstatic about it. However, ever since I put it on, there has been a vibration that comes in at 60-70 mph that just won't go away and would like to ask the community if there is anything else I can look...
  2. The_Koof1

FS: O.Z. Superturismo GT, 18x8 Black

UPDATE. PRICE DROP Hey, Up for sale is my set of O.Z. Superturismo GT wheels. Wheels come without tires. The O.Zs are in like new condition with no chips, bends or anything. They have been refinished by CT Wheel and no longer have the red "O.Z. Racing" script however I do have the decals if one...
  3. The_Koof1

FS: Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads [New]

Selling my Hawk HPS front brake pads. These were included in the ECS performance front brake service kit. Sold the rotors so now looking to offload the pads. Pads are still sealed in plastic. Asking for $90 shipped to your door.
  4. The_Koof1

FS: Snow Tires w/ 16" Steel Wheels [Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D]

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Selling my 16" steel wheels (ET44) wrapped in Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D 205/55HR16 tires and include center caps from a Tiguan. These were used one winter and about 8,000 miles. Mount up utilizing your factory lug bolts. Asking $500 for the set. Local pickup is preferred but...
  5. The_Koof1

FS: UNIbrace XB, red

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! I am selling my red UNIbrace XB. This brace is practically brand new and includes four new bolts. It has been installed briefly but again, decided to go a different route with the bracing.
  6. The_Koof1

FS: ECS Performance Front Brake Service Kit

UPDATE: Rotors have sold. Selling the Hawk HPS pads for $90 shipped. I am selling my ECS performance front brake service kit. I bought this and then decided to go a different route with my brakes. Everything you need to properly upgrade your front brakes with slotted rotors and Hawk HPS...
  7. The_Koof1

Lebanon Valley Dragway

Anyone here visit this drag strip in New York? They have open test and tune days at the track. I'm looking to see how fast my K04 GTI really is on a quarter mile piece of asphalt.
  8. The_Koof1

FS: Unitronic diverter valve relocation kit

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Up for sale is my Unitronic diverter valve relocation kit. The kit was never installed and only one package was opened. All other packages remain sealed and no components were taken. I purchased the kit with the intentions of installing simultaneously with my new Unitronic...
  9. The_Koof1

FS: APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 intake (2.0T)

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Up for sale is my APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 intake. Everything needed for install is included. Intake has about 20,000 miles on it and still looks like new. No cracks or leaks. I also found the instructions for install which are not pictured and am throwing in another filter...
  10. The_Koof1

Neuspeed K04 discharge pipe poor fitment with APR K04

I recently went APR K04 and also purchased Neuspeed's discharge pipe to go along with it. I got the pipe today and went to install it after getting off work. Get everything taken apart and now I can not get the pipe to line up with the mounting holes. I have tried slipping the pipe further...
  11. The_Koof1

FS: Neuspeed Turbo Outlet Pipe

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Up for sale is my Neuspeed turbo outlet pipe. Pipe and all components are in very good condition and have a little over 10,000 miles on them. The pipe does have a some wear near where it connects to the intercooler hose and I have included a picture of said wear. This is due...
  12. The_Koof1

FS: NewSouth 0-30 PSI Boost Gauge

SOLD!!! For sale: NewSouth 0-30 PSI boost gauge. Up for sale is my NewSouth boost gauge. I mistakenly ordered the standard white boost gauge as opposed to the red line version for my GTI. Never used. Comes with everything needed for installation with the exception of the pod. Asking $50 or...
  13. The_Koof1

FS: H&R Sport Springs

For sale: H&R Sport springs. These springs have all of 2000 miles on them and came with H&R's Cup kit. After installing them I wanted to go a little lower so I swapped them out for their Super Sport springs. Springs have never seen snow or salt. The equivalent to VW's Driver's Gear springs in...
  14. The_Koof1

Good tint shop in CT

Hi there. Long time member, very frequent reader but rare commenter. I was wondering if anyone has any experience and or can recommend a quality tint shop in Connecticut preferably near the Mystic area but not afraid to drive a ways for a high quality job. Its something I've wanted to do for a...
  15. The_Koof1

Tint shop recommendations in CT?

I am looking for a quality tint shop in the general Groton/New London area. Looking for a place that won't have their tint peel, bubble, purple or whatever after a while, i.e. tint that will last the life of the vehicle. Anyone have any recommendations or experience at a shop? Thanks.
  16. The_Koof1

Help! Glove Box Removal

Hello there. Long time reader, first time posting I am having some issue with trying to install the aluminum-look glove box handle. So far it has been a pain and I have lost the screw in the glove box. I am thinking it would be much easier to remove the box itself, fish out the screw and...