GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Added larger RSB - springs or front sway bar opinions

Hello - I just put on a new 27mm hollow RSB on my 2014 Golf TDI. Results are as expected. The next step will either be a FSB or Driver Gear springs. If you had to choose between DG springs or larger FSB to complement the RSB, what would you choose and why? If I do the springs, I'll install...
  2. O

Halogens with multiple LEDs?

I don't want to go the whole HID route, but love the multiple LEDs in the HID units. Are there aftermarket or OEM Halogen units with multiple LEDs?
  3. O

GTI / S2000 - which to keep / sell

In my 40s married with children and I currently have a 2013 GTI w/DSG so my wife can drive it, a 2013 Odyssey, and a 2002 S2000. I want to get back to doing HPDE w/NASA. Using FWD does not appeal to me, and I would rather not install a Hard Dog 4 point bar on the S2000. I've done approx 10...
  4. O

WTB: OEM Huffs or Detroits

Looking to buy a set that are in decent shape. PM me if you have a set of 4.
  5. O

Buying a 2013 GTI but it's been sitting

It's a new (15 miles) 2013 DSG Base GTI that has a production date of Jun 2012. I'm not concerned about that due to the price. However what should I ask for? For example, I'm going to request new wiper blades and that the ECU be scanned for updates. What else since it's been sitting on...
  6. O

2012 GTI DSG base trade-in

6,000 miles United Gray base GTI DSG model year 2012. Edmuinds and KBB don't have the 2012 GTI values for trade in. What's your estimate? Of course I'll contact dealers, but just thinking about it now for a TDI. Going to be driving a lot more and even if I lose $1-2k, it will be worth it.
  7. O

FS: 1987 Jeep Wrangler

The time as come to sell my Wrangler located in the Cleveland, OH area. I'm the second owner per Autocheck and have had it for nearly 15 years. It's never been to a shop since I've done all maintenance, upgrades, and repairs myself - take that as a good or bad.:thumbup: I'm pricing here at...
  8. O

APR + vag com Thursday

Heading to local APR dealer for stage 1 and free vag com changes. Looking forward to the fun times!
  9. O

VAG COM recommendations - shop will make changes for free

I'm going to get the APR flash soon and the shop will make all Vag Com changes that I want for free while my 2012 GTI DSG is there. From my recent searches, I would like to do the gauge sweep on start up, fogs on with high beams, seat heater stay on same setting, maybe fogs while turning...
  10. O

VAG COM near Cleveland

Looking to change a couple of things. Does anyone in the Cleveland (preferably) area have a VAG COM? I would being you compensate for your time. Thanks!
  11. O

Fogs on with high beam

Sorry if this has been discussed, but how can I get my fogs to stay on with the high beams? Thanks.