GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ShrekSquatch

Misc Mk6 parts for sale (Atlanta)

Have a few things left over from the GTI that I never got around to selling... Will ship, but at your cost. Front/Rear Weathertech floorliner mats, black, round clips. $100 Rear console cupholder (replaces little pocket on back of center console, Chinese). $10 Euro switch (Chinese). $10...
  2. ShrekSquatch

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

I like the idea of leaving the parking lot at 7am sharp. I suggest we all arrive a bit before 7 (I'll be there by 6:45), and fully gassed up. There are a bunch of stations just to the north of the outlets, and there's a newer RaceTrac just south of the outlets that's probably the cheapest of the...
  3. ShrekSquatch

New never installed GFB DV+

SOLD
  4. ShrekSquatch

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

You win "Quickest Reply Ever" award. BTW, you're the one who wanted to see my add-a-fuse, right? I took some pics if you want to see where I got my switched power from... If I have the wrong person, enjoy the photos. ;)
  5. ShrekSquatch

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

Spend every weekend slowly and lasciviously washing your VW(s) while wearing incredibly inappropriate denim short-shorts, a knotted button up shirt, weird pigtails and crazy ass makeup. Make sure the shirt has a Ford logo on the back. Take frequent long pauses to stare at the suspected...
  6. ShrekSquatch

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

I agree to an extent with the comment "choose the carrier based on coverage, not phone". Do the "test drive" or 14 day trial or whatever a carrier offers. I did that for T-Mobile, and ended up not keeping it because of no coverage in the data center where I work (site has repeaters for the...
  7. ShrekSquatch

Hey MK6 in Atlanta area

Thought this was interesting. Sitting in the pediatrics area of Kaiser Permanente in Alpharetta waiting for the wife to get checked out.. Yes, my kid is with me, I'm not a creepo. Anyway, I sit down and right next to me is a "40 Years of VW Golf" magazine. The weird part is it is in German...
  8. ShrekSquatch

Crap, think my HPFP just went...

Getting out of work this morning, turned the key and the GTI didn't start up. What the what? Tried again, and it started up, but idle was weird (something like 1k, down to 400, up to 500, then it repeated one more time). I was just about to turn it off and the idle normalized, and the CEL went...
  9. ShrekSquatch

Serious Inquiry - Help With Billing for 2nd Job

I do this type of thing, under the table for two companies. I charge $65 an hour, but they also understand my "real" job may mean I can't get to them immediately. It's usually spyware, the occasional real virus, and mostly "oh crap, I don't know what happened, can you fix it". A lot of time I...
  10. ShrekSquatch

FS: EONON GM5153 8" Hesd Unit w/ Nav and Screen Mirroring

!!! SOLD !!!
  11. ShrekSquatch

WTB: TSW centercaps for Nurburgrings

What about buying a set of VW emblems off of eBay? I bought a set late last year and they are absolutely perfect, and cover 99.999999% of the center cap. Search for "vw 70mm curve emblem". They really do look stock.
  12. ShrekSquatch

Word Association Game #2

Hunt
  13. ShrekSquatch

It's been a freakin' decade!

That hurts..... Guess I am full retard with 24 years at my company. Definitely feel like it!
  14. ShrekSquatch

VCDS Mobile info released - bummer...

So I have been anticipating VCDS Mobile for a while now, and signed up for news. Yesterday I receive this email: ______________________ The HEX-NET WiFi interface will be available for sale in the US on Monday, February 10, 2014. *There will be two versions of the product: * An Enthusiast...
  15. ShrekSquatch

Who else got screwed over by UPS this Christmas?

I've worked at UPS for a long, long time (possibly longer than some of you youngest whippersnappers have been alive). While UPS can certainly screw the pooch with the best of them, this peak season was incredibly trying. The weather was a major contributor, but our volume projections were way...
  16. ShrekSquatch

What should I buy on Amazon?

Especially if you use it while driving!
  17. ShrekSquatch

POLL:Things you've done with a rental car

Heh, where to start... back in my younger days: - did parking brake pulls until tires had flat spots - parking brake pulls on an unsuspecting fellow co-worker, while going down the highway - planted that day's Applebee's leftovers under the seat, before I turned the car in. The next week, I got...
  18. ShrekSquatch

The time has come.... 40K posts and beyond.

how many balls could a ball head ball if a ball head could ball balls? old mcdonald got kicked in the balls. EEEEIIIIIEEEEIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo.......