GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: TSW centercaps for Nurburgrings

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I've got a set. At least I believe they're the right color you want. I'll check tomorrow and get right back with you.

butchered by autocorrecr

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for reminding me. Here are pics. They still have a plastic coating on them. From the factory I imagine. They also have a wax paper on the back to cover up a sticker, I think? I'm not sure how they're mounted to the wheel. Anyways they're metal and feel pretty weighty. Black lettering and red dash like you want.

uploadfromtaptalk1402545247667.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402545279998.jpg

I got these with my TSW's I bought off a member here by the screen name RS999. He packed them really well.

butchered by autocorrecr

spiker369

on air, don't care
Bump. I need the full center caps with the part that clips into the wheel too since the previous owner painted those too. Thanks though XGC75

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
What about buying a set of VW emblems off of eBay? I bought a set late last year and they are absolutely perfect, and cover 99.999999% of the center cap. Search for "vw 70mm curve emblem". They really do look stock.

Nurburgring.jpg

spiker369

on air, don't care
The previous owner had vw vinyl on the caps. I didn't like the look of them. Plus the TSW lettering went through the vinyl. Also, since the wheels were previously damaged, one or two of the center caps I currently have on the car have pretty big gouges in them, mainly on the outer silver (in my case black) ring.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
The previous owner had vw vinyl on the caps. I didn't like the look of them. Plus the TSW lettering went through the vinyl. Also, since the wheels were previously damaged, one or two of the center caps I currently have on the car have pretty big gouges in them, mainly on the outer silver (in my case black) ring.

Just FYI, the ones I bought weren't just vinyl.. Heavy duty domed <whatever material>. Have to get the curved because they aren't flexible at all. No way the TSW is showing through these.

But regardless, the damage to the outer ring of the caps would probably show. There's isn't much that isn't covered, but the absolute outer-most portion (less than .5mm probably) is still exposed. Good luck!