GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Depo LED Tail Lights

Sold my R and took them off. Dark Cherry with no rear fog. Cosmetically they are in great condition with the exception of the outer right. There is a small crack (see pics) and some "discoloration" (See pic 3- white on edge - looks like chip but its not) on the edges. These really only can be...
  2. S

FS: TTRS Front Brake Setup

sold
  3. S

Discover Media - MK7 Multimedia Retrofit

Did a quick search and did not find much.. Came across this - want CarPlay but do not like the look of most afermarket units. This is the MK7 interface and same physical size as the MK6 (To my knowledge) Anyone have any further details? Thanks...
  4. S

Clash of Clans!?

Tried to look and didnt see any threads.. Who plays?! Look me up Clan: *TheGamOvr* (#9QQ9YLYY) Base Name: Adam
  5. S

Dipped R

Hey Guys, Dipped my R and here are couple of pics.. First time doing it and was quite the experience. :) Originally Rising Blue and got done just in time for the first snow fall :)
  6. S

WTB UNI Connect Cable

As the title states, need a UNI Connect Cable :) Thanks!
  7. S

Logitech Magnetic Air Vent Mount

Just saw this solution for a mount, very clean setup. They don't show much on on what needs to go on the phone.. Of course this comes out right after I order the Kenu Airframe mount. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/plus-trip?crid=1537 Thoughts?
  8. S

Deer Hunter

Only in Minnesota :)
  9. S

New to the MKVI Family - Former MKV

Hey all, Just picked up my 2012 R about 2 weeks ago after selling my 08 GTI. Excited to get a few things done on the car. Plans within the next few weeks: -LED Tails -Coils (Not sure which ones) -Stage 2+ -Color Matched Side Markers Here are some pics: Old GTI I will miss her - but I...
  10. S

LED Tail Lights

Hey all, Have a blue R and am looking at getting some LED tails. Question is: Dark Cherry or Cherry. Thoughts? Post pics if you have some to share :)
  11. S

2012 Golf R - Good deal?

Hey All, I am looking at a Certified 2012 Golf R 2 Door and Blue Miles - 23K It is the base model and they are asking $26,800... Coming from a 2008 2 Door GTI.. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!! :)