GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jaber

FS: Genuine Ross-Tech Micro-CAN Cable (Unlimited Vins)

VAGCOM cable for sale. Unlimited Vins. $200 shipped to US.
  2. Jaber

APR Intake (CBFA Filter & Modshack Bracket included)

Sold the GLI, selling the Intake. It's the "stage 1". Has a AEM dry filter installed less than 1k miles ago. It will come with the CBFA filter and Modshack bracket (supports the intake, so it doesn't rest on brake reservoir cap). $245 shipped
  3. Jaber

New Glarus Brewery Cruise / Beer Tasting

Where: New Glarus Brewery - 2400 Wisconsin 69, New Glarus, WI 53574 When: Oct 4th, 2014 - Saturday Why: To cruise and enjoy some beer tasting/hangout Meeting Point: Streets of Woodfield by Starbucks @ 8AM Plan: 8AM- Meet/Depart from Streets Of Woodfield 10AM(ish) - Arrive at Mt. Horeb (Approx...
  4. Jaber

Dyno Interest

Now that I'm Stage 2, thinking about going back to Komet for dyno. Would anyone else be possibly interested? Would probably be late this month or sometime in September. Mainly seeing if there's interest for a dyno day, or I'll just go solo. Also most likely on a weekend, Saturday. So far...
  5. Jaber

FS OEM Cat-Back - Pickup Only Chicagoland

Local pick-up only, will not ship due to size and cost. Close to O'hare. OEM Cat-Back, 8k miles only, off a 2013 GTI. Asking $150.
  6. Jaber

HTC One M7 + Case + Car Mount

Hey guys, AT&T HTC One M7 (Link to deets) UAG Phone Case (Link to deets) iBolt Suction Car Mount (Link to deets) All of it for $250 shipped. HTC One is a fresh refurb from AT&T. I got a warranty replacement on Sunday (7/13/14) and only used the phone for 5-10min at AT&T store. I upgraded my...
  7. Jaber

Official Chicagoland Supercar Saturday

Gents, Creating a separate thread for those who are less active and cannot keep up with the Chicago thread. Location/Dates can be found @ http://www.supercarsaturdays.com/ This thread is to discuss who's going, where people can meet to cruise in together. This post will be updated with the...
  8. Jaber

FS: OEM B6 Passat Samarkands, Set of 5 freshly coated. ~Chicago~

Hello, I'm not selling these, but posting for my neighbor who doesn't have an account on golfmk6.com. They do fit MK6 GTIs. If any questions, please feel free to PM me or e-mail the seller using e-mail below. Here's what they look like on a GTI.
  9. Jaber

Jaber's CW GTI DE & TR GLI

Greetings, Just your typical CW GTI. This was my first none american car purchase. I looked at Focus ST and MS3. I was determined to get a hatchback, as I love how much use you can get out of them. I couldn't get over the interior/exterior of the MS3, despite more power/fun factor. FoST...
  10. Jaber

Greetings, new here

Greetings all, Friday evening got a 2013 GTI Drivers Edition w/DSG. This will be my first VW and hope to learn from the community :) Been having a lot of fun driving it around and getting good MPGs (previous car was a Jeep...). Hope to enjoy the stay :happyanim: