GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Interest

Jaber

Modero
Now that I'm Stage 2, thinking about going back to Komet for dyno.

Would anyone else be possibly interested? Would probably be late this month or sometime in September. Mainly seeing if there's interest for a dyno day, or I'll just go solo. Also most likely on a weekend, Saturday.

So far looking to get a group of 10-15 possibly. Once I can get in contact with Komet, I'll post more information about pricing/available slots.

Last edited:

Jaber

Modero
This post will be updated with deets.

Date:
TBD

Participants:
  • Jaber'th
  • dave80
  • gti330ex (Maybe)
  • Renner'th (Maybe)

Spectators:
  • Jay'th
  • Sally'th

Last edited:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Ballz!

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Hmm.. I could possible be down for it, bringing one or two more guys too - if not a problem. How many spots are you looking to book for their special pricing?

Jaber

Modero
Hmm.. I could possible be down for it, bringing one or two more guys too - if not a problem. How many spots are you looking to book for their special pricing?

Not sure yet. I'm thinking of maybe putting a cap, so we're not there all day or tieing up too much of their time. We did a cap of 10 last time. So might be doing that.

As for pricing, I will have to reach out to them. I sent an e-mail inquiring, but didn't hear back.

Blu, maybe you can work your magic like last time?

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Not sure yet. I'm thinking of maybe putting a cap, so we're not there all day or tieing up too much of their time. We did a cap of 10 last time. So might be doing that.

As for pricing, I will have to reach out to them. I sent an e-mail inquiring, but didn't hear back.

Blu, maybe you can work your magic like last time?

Aha ok, that makes sense. There is nothing like waisting your entire day for 6 minutes of fun... caugh, caugh - stupid autox.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Aha ok, that makes sense. There is nothing like waisting your entire day for 6 minutes of fun... caugh, caugh - stupid autox.

:iono:

You're doing it wrong then.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Don't get me wrong here, there is a lot more to the experience than just the seat time. However, when you actually break it down, you're investing over 12 hrs of your day for a total of maybe 6 min of 'pure' fun.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Don't get me wrong here, there is a lot more to the experience than just the seat time. However, when you actually break it down, you're investing over 12 hrs of your day for a total of maybe 6 min of 'pure' fun.

Same could be said about anything. Soccer players spend hours running around just for the 5 seconds it takes for them to get the ball in the net.

Lets start here...have you ever tried it?

And yeah its not the most time in the car racing around but you get to spectate other cars racing while youre waiting, work the cones, talk to some buds, grab some lunch...get a tan. Its an overall good time for the money.

Everything can be broken down to make it sound dumb...golfers spend their entire day hitting a ball...then when they walk or drive over to it...guess what, they figure out which metal rod they want to hit the ball with then hit and chase again.

If youre scared to see what your car can do, just say it bro. :wub:

Jaber

Modero
Like to stay on topic guise. Take it to Auto-x thread, no butt hurt feels here.