GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3 Bar MAP Sensors in stock at HS Tuning!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Can you confirm that this would also work on the TSI Quattro A3 with the same 2.0T? I'm sure it does, but you only have the FWD version listed.

HSTuning

Ready to race!
Can you confirm that this would also work on the TSI Quattro A3 with the same 2.0T? I'm sure it does, but you only have the FWD version listed.

Yes, it does fit. We haven't updated our site with listings for the TSI Quattro cars, sorry!

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
wish i could just toss this in a GTI and gain 2psi or something.. nothing is ever simple.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
So this is only necessary to install in the anticipation of the new APR K04 and Stage 3 files? I'm assuming it will do nothing for someone who has Unitronic tuning, who have made no reference to any updated software that would utilize this.

HSTuning

Ready to race!
So this is only necessary to install in the anticipation of the new APR K04 and Stage 3 files? I'm assuming it will do nothing for someone who has Unitronic tuning, who have made no reference to any updated software that would utilize this.

APR is requiring this MAP sensor for latest K04 update. We can't speak for any other tuners, but installing this MAP sensor should not be done unless your tuner specifically wrote the calibration for use with it. ;)

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
APR is requiring this MAP sensor for latest K04 update. We can't speak for any other tuners, but installing this MAP sensor should not be done unless your tuner specifically wrote the calibration for use with it. ;)

As I suspected. Thanks as always for your great support!

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Can you confirm that this will work on a 2008.5 MKV GTI with the TSI engine. I am K04 and am anticipating the APR release, I just wanted to ensure this will work just fine.

HSTuning

Ready to race!
Can you confirm that this will work on a 2008.5 MKV GTI with the TSI engine. I am K04 and am anticipating the APR release, I just wanted to ensure this will work just fine.

Yes, this will work fine on your vehicle! Exactly what you want.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Ahh I c

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Top notch customer service :thumbsup: