GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Utahns?

My12GTI

Ready to race!
Utah Chat Thread

Yes, I searched. Went back a bunch of pages in the section as well. I'm assuming there's not really a large group of Utah guys, yes? I came from a Subaru so I'm used to a slightly different following

3/20 Requested name change to "Utah Chat Thread," apparently there are a few of us hanging around!

Last edited:

bearcat24391

Passed Driver's Ed
you prolly saw me then cause i use to live in sandy and i work at strongvw so i get off at 900 S. I use to have red rally armor mudflaps on my gti

My12GTI

Ready to race!
Oh cool. Yeah I work at Steve Harris Imports a block north! Definitely you then. I remember the red flaps-do you know Rod that just started selling there? He's got an awesome MKV.

bearcat24391

Passed Driver's Ed
yeah his gti is sick, he has put a lot of money into but well worth it. another salesman has a stage 3 gti also, the silver 337, he races autocross quite often

My12GTI

Ready to race!
PCDT-more details! Definitely pictures, too. I might be interested. Link?

Also, I was letting my sister drive my car back to work from lunch and a CSG 2-door went flying by us when we were getting off at 9th. Looked like it was headed towards Strong. Probably a tech driving an owners car like it was his own haha

PCDT99

Banned
That's funny, my name's Nick as well

Here is a pic of me and some other local MKV's if you see any of us shoot up the peace sign!

Red-Nate
White- Nick (different nick than mentioned above)
Black- Myself Rus

PCDT99

Banned
PCDT-more details! Definitely pictures, too. I might be interested. Link?

Also, I was letting my sister drive my car back to work from lunch and a CSG 2-door went flying by us when we were getting off at 9th. Looked like it was headed towards Strong. Probably a tech driving an owners car like it was his own haha

Pm'ed :thumbsup: