GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody in Jax, FL?

201wrap

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh okay awesome, well then I might make it out there.

awesome, i plan on bringing my gti as well, and I know the guys at hardcrafted will be there as well, he has a beautiful corrado :thumbsup:

Where's your wrap shop at?

sunbeam road, 4949 suite 1

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
yes, well, kinda.. a "nobarth" ;)

Its a sport I believe, one of my employees cars..

Oh okay, I've seen it around a bit. Y'all wouldn't be willing to sell vinyl by the foot or yard would you? I'm looking to wrap my roof, but I've done a fair amount of wrapping in my interior and feel confident enough to do the job myself. That or if not, if you wanted to PM me a quote on a gloss black roof wrap. Its low on my priorities, I'm trying to save my money but if it's not too much then I might.

201wrap

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh okay, I've seen it around a bit. Y'all wouldn't be willing to sell vinyl by the foot or yard would you? I'm looking to wrap my roof, but I've done a fair amount of wrapping in my interior and feel confident enough to do the job myself. That or if not, if you wanted to PM me a quote on a gloss black roof wrap. Its low on my priorities, I'm trying to save my money but if it's not too much then I might.

PM'd ;)

Yayotas

Ready to race!
So that mk6 meet tho? Lol

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
So that mk6 meet tho? Lol

The weather is so crappy right now, perhaps when its not 100 degrees?

it just needs to be planned..

anyone have suggestions for days / times?

whether isn't 100 degrees at 6-7pm..

That's only if its raining.
I'm definitely down for a meet, but the weather may be a factor right now.

I agree with just planning one out, I'm working till 7:30 and am not free until 8:15 mon-fri for the next 4 weeks. I've been out to jaxdubs a few times and liked the structure of hanging out for a while in the parking lot, then going into a restaurant to get dinner. Anyone who wants to lead up this meet, just pick a place and time and we'll try to do it.

DarthGTi

Anyone in Jax these days?