GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone on here?

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
Basic case of small man syndrome...

I applaud the moto driver for the restraint, I wouldn't have been able to remain so calm...

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
I despise right lane floorers to skirt around traffic types.

Bingo...If you must floor at a green light, and lets be honest everyone does it from time to time, do it from the left lane and in a lesser dense area where people can't pop-out in between cars

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
What a pussy , he slaps the guy and then books it out of there as fast as he can ,I give you credit for not retaliating but If it was me I would have destroyed him with some serious anger, lets all keep an eye out for this guy an give Him a nice warm greeting if we ever see him at a event or meet

Last edited:

Bino

Go Kart Champion
There are some stupid peolpe out in this world today. I have been a biker pretty much all my life. I have come across a coulpe of peolpe like this. I just tell them "Are you sure you want to mess with a person whearing kevlar?"

Well one time I almost went to jail. The person came out of the car because he wanted to change into my lane (I was right next to him) and did not see me untill the last second. I beeped and he got pissed. At the next light he stopped behind me and got out and pushed me. I still don't know how I did not drop my bike.

I was in full gear like I always ride. I pulled my visor up and warned him. Then he pushed me again. I got off my bike not to drop it. I looked down then swung as hard as I could. 2 seconds later I hear a cop siren go off and a cop was getting out of his car.

I freaked out all I know when I looked down the guy was knocked out and the cop was calling for a medic. I told the officer he attacked me frist. He told me he was on the other side of the intersection trying to get thru it. He began to tell me he saw the entire incident.

I was never charged and this so called tough guy needed some dental work, broken jaw, and some reconstructive surgery for his left side of his face (cheek). One last thing this guy had the balls to try and sue me for his medical bills. My attorney sent him the video off the police car cam. Case dropped.

In no means and I a tough guy or anything like that. I just think peolpe get what they deserve.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
yeah that motorcyclist was too collected. fuck that guy. i like how he tells HIM to check himself haha. text book douche.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
This thread underscores the importance of having a dash cam.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
There are some stupid peolpe out in this world today. I have been a biker pretty much all my life. I have come across a coulpe of peolpe like this. I just tell them "Are you sure you want to mess with a person whearing kevlar?"

Well one time I almost went to jail. The person came out of the car because he wanted to change into my lane (I was right next to him) and did not see me untill the last second. I beeped and he got pissed. At the next light he stopped behind me and got out and pushed me. I still don't know how I did not drop my bike.

I was in full gear like I always ride. I pulled my visor up and warned him. Then he pushed me again. I got off my bike not to drop it. I looked down then swung as hard as I could. 2 seconds later I hear a cop siren go off and a cop was getting out of his car.

I freaked out all I know when I looked down the guy was knocked out and the cop was calling for a medic. I told the officer he attacked me frist. He told me he was on the other side of the intersection trying to get thru it. He began to tell me he saw the entire incident.

I was never charged and this so called tough guy needed some dental work, broken jaw, and some reconstructive surgery for his left side of his face (cheek). One last this this guy had the balls to try and sue me for his medical bills. My attorney sent him the video off the police car cam. Case dropped.

In no means and I a tough guy or anything like that. I just think peolpe get what they deserve.

thats what im talkin about! justice served bitch!:thumbsup:

Baldeagle

Ready to race!
OMG how many things were wrong with that picture? The GTI screeches his tries to race a motorcycle. Really? Did he actually expect to win? Big surprise, the bike easily pulls in front. GTI eventually zooms by on right and stops in the middle of road. Now the bike is at risk of getting back ended by a non-observant driver. A tiny guy gets out of the car and says, “You better check yourself.” What the hell does that mean anyway? “Don’t challenge me?” Then he slaps the motorcyclist on the helmet. I’m sure that hurt a lot! Why would someone pick a fight with a person wearing a helmet and probably a thick leather jacket? It’s like battle armor. You certainly can’t hurt him by hitting him on the head. Clearly this guy did not know how to fight. But he must be tough. With that attitude you KNOW he gets his ass kicked every weekend but yet still mouths off to people like he is a heavy weight MMA champion. All of this happened because his ego was hurt as the result of being shown the tail end of a motorcycle. That guy is total loser.

maybe the rider was squiding?

One more reason to wear full leather and leather gloves with CF knuckles.
You can punch through glass with that (trust me I've tried).
If my 2-piece leather can save me from crashing at 80km/hr, I am sure it will protect me from fissy punches.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
appropriate username considering his is the size of a (large) squirrels nuts.

I think his picture appears under urban dictionary for "douche". Drinking some brotein shakes before hitting up LA fitness...please sell your GTI and get a pickup truck..ugh

Nice restraint from the biker though- I cannot stand the personality of that driver...

Last edited:

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
OMG how many things were wrong with that picture? The GTI screeches his tries to race a motorcycle. Really? Did he actually expect to win? Big surprise, the bike easily pulls in front. GTI eventually zooms by on right and stops in the middle of road. Now the bike is at risk of getting back ended by a non-observant driver. A tiny guy gets out of the car and says, “You better check yourself.” What the hell does that mean anyway? “Don’t challenge me?” Then he slaps the motorcyclist on the helmet. I’m sure that hurt a lot! Why would someone pick a fight with a person wearing a helmet and probably a thick leather jacket? It’s like battle armor. You certainly can’t hurt him by hitting him on the head. Clearly this guy did not know how to fight. But he must be tough. With that attitude you KNOW he gets his ass kicked every weekend but yet still mouths off to people like he is a heavy weight MMA champion. All of this happened because his ego was hurt as the result of being shown the tail end of a motorcycle. That guy is total loser.

Two Things:

1. Yeah, the MC didn't even really open it up from the sound of it.
2. San Mateo County (where this happened) is a CCW issuing county. Even if I felt I had a right to confront someone there I still probably wouldn't. You never know who is carrying and may lose their judgement about equal force reactions. That would have made this video 5-star awesome tho. :)