GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black roof wrap

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Got mine done today by Ted from Catalyst Signworks. Really nice guy and he did really great work. I got the roof wrapped in gloss black. I'll post up pics later today or tomorrow.

drtyjrsy

Ready to race!
yup teds a cool guy. friends like him make me miss jersey sometimes. than when im wearing shorts in january its like jersey who?:headbang: he told me that you called glad it worked out for you. definitely get some pictures up

crunchytheory

Nice job on the wrap, Mike! I was thinking about getting this done - my friend has an A3 and I always loved how the glass roof looked on the white car.

How long is it expected to last and how cleanly does it come off? I heard it can last a couple of years and can sometimes make a mess of the paint when it comes off...

drtyjrsy

Ready to race!
Thanks man! the one i used comes with a 5 or 7 year life expectancy. pretty much what thats saying is that its removable within a 5-7 year window and it shouldnt cause any problems. if it spends it life in the sun id aim to remove it within 3-4 years. i was very skeptic at first but as long as its not a cheap product its seems pretty safe