GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Charting O2 Sensor Voltage - Let's Beat the P0420!

james9120

Go Kart Champion
You started a 3 page thread of your own about this. Did u try my advice from that thread? ONE j spacer, middle setting, third 02, facing the engine? Nothing on the 2nd. Works on my CBFA and many others. Only concern is I am not ko4 but it should work.
Just ordered one, how far do you have the spacer threaded in? I noticed it has an adjustable nut on the end.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
2013 stock CBFA
APR TBE
42DD spacer on post cat sensor
no codes since first code after we realized sensor was facing wrong directions by the shop and spun it around. Driven at least 100mi since then.

james9120

Go Kart Champion
All the way in with a bit of anti seize of course
Thanks, one more question for you guys about this J-pipe. What do you use the little clip for, and which side does the O-ring go on? On the exhaust thread or the oxygen sensor part on the spacer?

Sent from OnePlus One

v.b

Ready to race!
To those who have totally stock CBFA setups or who have catless/catted downpipes and defeated p0420, can you please log Sensor 2 and 3 voltages and post the results in either raw format or make a graph with timestamp on x-axis and voltages on y-axis over a long drive (half hour-ish). This is what they tried to do in the beginning of this thread but the data was more or less meaningless.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Just an update... finally went stage 2.

Still have the CEL. (no CEL delete for MKV TSI)

I haven't changed my spacer configuration since before the upgrade. Still running RAI/Vibrant J with medium Jet facing front.

Not sure what I should try next. Smaller jet, or backing it out a little bit?

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Just an update... finally went stage 2.

Still have the CEL. (no CEL delete for MKV TSI)

I haven't changed my spacer configuration since before the upgrade. Still running RAI/Vibrant J with medium Jet facing front.

Not sure what I should try next. Smaller jet, or backing it out a little bit?
MKV TSI definitely has a CEL delete tune unless your not APR, I had it myself for stage 2. Its the test pipe file

v.b

Ready to race!
log your b1s2 and b1s3 over about a half hour (or 10-15 min if its already at operating temp and on the highway) and post the graph with time on x axis and voltages on y-axis!

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Thread revival time! Can any of you who ran the RAI j spacer on the last o2 sensor @ medium jet on CBFA with a race cat confirm that this still works? have to get inspected this month :(

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Thread revival time! Can any of you who ran the RAI j spacer on the last o2 sensor @ medium jet on CBFA with a race cat confirm that this still works? have to get inspected this month :(

FWIW - I'm running an RAI straight spacer with medium jet on the last o2 sensor on CBFA with a 300 cell cat and I passed no problem last month.

I just set to stock mode a few days prior and drove around then took it in.

GOOD LUCK!