GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Come on washington... where are you?

Rush Industries

Ready to race!
Just found this thread... Better late than never I suppose.

http://instagram.com/rushindustries

^ For more photos... Cars, animals... stuff.

Last edited:

dwgolf

Ready to race!

first thing I did when I saw this car... Can't be catching people off guard like that bro.

Last edited:

Rush Industries

Ready to race!
What wheels are those? They look kinda like the VW Savannah wheel.

They are Hartmann HROC-233's. From my friends at Achtuning in Redmond Washington. Great people and great products. They are available in Anthracite with a machine polished face and lip. I had the face and lip custom painted VW Candy White before they performed the tire install.

They look similar to the Savannah's, but they do have several differences. Check out the link below! ;)

http://shop.achtuning.com/Hartmann-HROC-233-GA-M-19-Replica-Wheels-Audi.aspx

RAPPLE

Ready to race!
Rush Industries, those are some good looking wheels. The CW face is a nice subtle touch(photo's anyways).

Rush Industries

Ready to race!
Rush Industries, those are some good looking wheels. The CW face is a nice subtle touch(photo's anyways).

Thanks, I appreciate it! I can't wait to get them back on... Running the stock Laguna's for winter. I'm ready for it to be over! ;)

Rush Industries

Ready to race!
^ Definitely not knocking them... They are a great wheel! ;) I just like how the 19's fill out that well!

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Anyone doing the Leavenworth Drive 2014. I posted a Leavenworth Thread, but no one seem to know what I'm talking about. I even had a youtube video of 2013 for reference.

Anyone...

alexpark

Hey guys, glad I found this thread.

Just wanted to get some opinions - I'm thinking about getting APR stage 1 done, because... why not :laugh: Achtuning is the place to go I hear?

Also my stock Pirelli PZero Neros have been spinning in wet 2nd gear 3/4 throttle... and I feel like I should be able to get better than that. The problem is that I also like to ski and don't really have the garage space to have separate summer/winter which means I'll need to go all-seasons... anyone in the same boat and have recommendations for me?

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Hey guys, glad I found this thread.

Just wanted to get some opinions - I'm thinking about getting APR stage 1 done, because... why not :laugh: Achtuning is the place to go I hear?

Also my stock Pirelli PZero Neros have been spinning in wet 2nd gear 3/4 throttle... and I feel like I should be able to get better than that. The problem is that I also like to ski and don't really have the garage space to have separate summer/winter which means I'll need to go all-seasons... anyone in the same boat and have recommendations for me?

Achtuning is the place to go for tuning your VW. There are more places in Bellevue but they're kind of hidden.

I have cheap Lexani tires on my car and never had a problem. I looked up reviews on these Perelli tires and people say when it's cold or in the snow, they suck. I like Nitto tire but all tires will have mixed reviews. Falken Tires are good too.

RAPPLE

Ready to race!
I've got a set of Conti DWS on my GTI, they have been great in the snow, rain and grip very nicely in the warmer weather too.