GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dave@HSTuning

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSTuning

Ready to race!
It brings me great sadness to announce that I shall no longer be working for HS Tuning. I have accepted a job out of state, and I will be moving at the end of this month. On positive note, I will still have the ability to work alongside HS Tuning, but from a different perspective. I've known Jeff for 7 or 8 years now, and he is my brother from another mother, but he and I both agree that I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I have become friends with plenty of you over the years, and I ask that you all continue to show support for HS Tuning as you always have.

I will have this username changed from Dave@HSTuning to simply HSTuning, and Jeff and/or Ken will be making all posts here on out. With the Spring and Summer quickly approaching, they are about to get swamped so if they don't get backed to you in a timely manner on the forums, please reach out to them by phone 216-577-7171 or email sales@hstuning.com.

I still have my personal account on here. If you ever need anything (non-commercial related) feel free to shoot me a PM. My username is skully for those that don't know.

I hope to run into you all at various car shows and track events around the USA.
:drinking:

Thanks and happy modding!

Dave

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Good luck with your new job, Dave! Thanks for your help in the past. Just glad you left us in the helpful hands of Jeff and Ken. HS Tuning is a great resource that I will continue to rely upon.

Again, best of luck to you!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Good Luck Dave!
Thanks for all help provided :thumbsup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dang! sorry to see you go, dude. Best of luck to you in your new endeavor.

HSTuning

Ready to race!

Dave will still be around here, you'll see soon enough. Ken and I will have more of a presence on here with help and tech info, I know we've been slacking lately!

kern417

Go Kart Champion
good luck. it really is funny and kind of cool how many sponsors we have on here that also have personal accounts and drive the same things we do.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
;)Going to work for APR eh?

skully

Ready to race!
Good luck with your new job, Dave! Thanks for your help in the past. Just glad you left us in the helpful hands of Jeff and Ken. HS Tuning is a great resource that I will continue to rely upon.

Again, best of luck to you!
Good Luck Dave!
Thanks for all help provided :thumbsup:
Best of luck.
Best of luck and thanks for all you've offered!
^^^^^Thanks guys!

Dave will still be around here, you'll see soon enough. Ken and I will have more of a presence on here with help and tech info, I know we've been slacking lately!
I'd much rather torment you guys from a non-commercial account. I can't wait to send Ken emails for my OEM parts orders. "I broke this bolt last night (see picture attached), I need it overnighted". Followed by the "Yup, broke the replacement bolt too, but it comes with a 12 month/12k mile warranty, right". It will happen within the first month I'm down there and it will somehow involve my axle :bellyroll:

good luck. it really is funny and kind of cool how many sponsors we have on here that also have personal accounts and drive the same things we do.
We all have to start somewhere, although I did start with the MK3 :thumbsup:
;)Going to work for APR eh?
:dnftt:

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.