GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoKey Remote Controlled Footwell Lights

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I actually want to clarify this a bit. It does affect the light a little - as it changes the Voltage pushed to the array. The MFD control doesn't affect the brightness per say - but does introduce a variance you can see with LEDs. True brightness control is determined individually via the remote.

BTW: Easy install once you get the Footwell assemblies out.

:thumbsup: Thanks for the update, we appreciate it.

MyStro023

Ready to race!
:thumbsup: Thanks for the update, we appreciate it.

No problem - just dont want folks to freak out if they tinker with the 0 - 100% brightness in the MFD settings. It'll do something, just nothing worth really playing around with, as it doesn't affect the actual brightness of the LED, just the Voltage pushed to the board. I have mine set at 20% like I used to with the Red puddle boards.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
No problem - just dont want folks to freak out if they tinker with the 0 - 100% brightness in the MFD settings. It'll do something, just nothing worth really playing around with, as it doesn't affect the actual brightness of the LED, just the Voltage pushed to the board. I have mine set at 20% like I used to with the Red puddle boards.

:thumbsup: very true and a very good point, I fwd the info as they should mention this in the listing so people are not sending too many volts to the LED.

Thank you