GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anyone know anything about these coils??

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Price is so good and they're made in Germany I believe...anyone using them or know of someone who is?

Look at this on eBay:

http://bit.ly/12hDCji

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Yup! Those coils are great! :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

JhnR

Banned
Their whatever not the best..i would save up a couple more hundred and do it right

VINNY1

Ready to race!
I was being sarcastic. When yo first posted you didn't post the link.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
They are a budget coilover that makes no mention of warranty. Go with Solowerks yhey have best warranty for budget coils

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
They are a budget coilover that makes no mention of warranty. Go with Solowerks yhey have best warranty for budget coils

I've been told that for the R ST's are the best for the money
I'm not an expert with VW suspension

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
No offense but if you have the cash to afford a brand new Golf .:R then you should be able to afford proper suspension components.

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
No offense but if you have the cash to afford a brand new Golf .:R then you should be able to afford proper suspension components.

Where does it say anything about me not being able to afford something?? I've never seen them before so the fact that they're made in Germany and such a good price I was wondering how they were , but thanks for telling me what I should and shouldn't be able to do, and btw the car is $36 k not $100 that doesn't make me rich, but sure I agree to go with better quality coilovers I was just asking about these

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I'd contact BKS Tuning and see if they offer a warranty on them. BKS generally doesn't sell crap...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
HPA SHS.

don't skimp on your suspension for a $35K car, for god sakes man.

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
HPA SHS.

don't skimp on your suspension for a $35K car, for god sakes man.

No no of course not didn't know what they were thought I found a crazy deal on decent coils now I'm fully aware of what they are

I actually really like my vwr springs, they ride fairly smooth( not stock but fairly close ) I just need to be a little lower and have the option to go a lot lower if I wanted to or back up to stockish height

Last edited: