GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E-cigs

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I have an ego do you guys think it's safe to leave it in the car at work? Prolly 85-90 here but I have a sunshade

Lithium ion batteries don't do well in heat. They can explode. Last thing you want is to walk out to your car on fire.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
true, i cannot really bring it into my office, my boss likely not knowing what it is would freak out thinking Im bringing in some weed smoking tool. Is 90 really so hot it can melt batteries?

I don't like ppl I only know professionally knowing I smoked. And that remains with vaping.

I bring it in to work. Keep it in my pocket. Sneak a few vapes in the bathroom or stealth vape in my office.

Summer heat cannot be good for the device and maybe even the liquid.

Is yours too big for pocket? Mine is the size of a thick pen. If it was bigger, I'd keep it in my briefcase.

toma.KBRN

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't like ppl I only know professionally knowing I smoked. And that remains with vaping.

I bring it in to work. Keep it in my pocket. Sneak a few vapes in the bathroom or stealth vape in my office.

Summer heat cannot be good for the device and maybe even the liquid.

Is yours too big for pocket? Mine is the size of a thick pen. If it was bigger, I'd keep it in my briefcase.

True.
The heat can potentially destroy your device, either by nuclear explosion or reduced battery performance (duration or cycles).

I try to never leave mine unattended unless it's under some shade.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Awesome! Thanks!

I just got back from a local Vape shop. They had the exact same kit for $70, just to show how good of a deal it is.

I love going there with my equipment. Customers see my setup with the plumes of clouds I exhale and ask the salesman, "Do you sell that?"

The Butcher

Autocross Champion

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Vapemail:

Roundhouse with Cream (strawberry cream)
Nice Melons (mixed melons)
Waterfelons (the best damn watermelon there is)

All from Fuzionvapor.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2