GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

European EE Militia chapter

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Hi Guys, my names Kevin from Evolution Euro Militia. We would love to start a European chapter "over the pond" if there was enough interest :)

We started the club alittle over 2 years ago, with a foundation of a "Back to Basics" Attitude.. consisting of a Passion for Euros, Having Fun, And Mutual Respect!
There are no club fees or dues, and I work personally with all the members to make sure we are "United" as a team.

If you are interested in learning more about us.. Please sign up to our homesite.. it's unlike any other forum.. because it's just a place for our members to chat, talk, discuss and be apart of the same team.

How we start a chapter is by making a "roll call" which is a temporary thread to see if we are a club you would like to be involved in at first.. If there is more interest, we move ahead with an official chapter, we appoint a chapter president who is our point of contact and we take it from there :)

Again, our "Back to Basics" Attitude is what we stand bye and what we are known for. We hope you have some time to check out the site and I'm available for any questions or concerns you may have.

Sincerely,

Kevin Janovsky - President Evolution Euro Militia
kevin@eemilitia.com
www.eemilitia.com

fdez-hicks

Ready to race!
Hi Guys, my names Kevin from Evolution Euro Militia. We would love to start a European chapter "over the pond" if there was enough interest :)

We started the club alittle over 2 years ago, with a foundation of a "Back to Basics" Attitude.. consisting of a Passion for Euros, Having Fun, And Mutual Respect!
There are no club fees or dues, and I work personally with all the members to make sure we are "United" as a team.

If you are interested in learning more about us.. Please sign up to our homesite.. it's unlike any other forum.. because it's just a place for our members to chat, talk, discuss and be apart of the same team.

How we start a chapter is by making a "roll call" which is a temporary thread to see if we are a club you would like to be involved in at first.. If there is more interest, we move ahead with an official chapter, we appoint a chapter president who is our point of contact and we take it from there :)

Again, our "Back to Basics" Attitude is what we stand bye and what we are known for. We hope you have some time to check out the site and I'm available for any questions or concerns you may have.

Sincerely,

Kevin Janovsky - President Evolution Euro Militia
kevin@eemilitia.com
www.eemilitia.com

this would be nice, im down for it. youll have a better chance posting this on the vortex. regional forums europe... at least here in germany theres a hand full of us military soldiers into vdubs. im sure its gonna be easy to start one. ill put the word out to the guys :)