First LED Replica Taillight Group Buy - Lights here by Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDPCEO

Ready to race!
i am very very interested

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Any word on having them without a fog? Or fitted with a white bulb from factory?

I spoke to Li from Vacar, and he was saying they tried using the light from a RHD set since there is no fog on the left, it is on the right. It does register an error however, and he has a customer testing with a resistor to see if it works or not.

I will keep in touch with him, and hopefully we can find a solution that is easy to implement.:)

305GTI

Ready to race!
How dark is "Dark Red" exactly? I am on the edge of pulling the trigger on these but I normally do not like the tinted look on taillights.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
How dark is "Dark Red" exactly? I am on the edge of pulling the trigger on these but I normally do not like the tinted look on taillights.

There are a bunch of very clear photos of them in a recent review in the Cosmetic section with a guy who recently received and installed a set.

This seems to be the current trend with alot of automakers with darker tail lights at the moment.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Any news on the HID headlights with LEDs?
Are you going to start selling pretty soon?!

I expect the headlights to be here for mid-Feb. If you like to reserve a set let me know. I have about 20 sets of the black R20 left, and 15 of the regular chrome ones.

I'm going to start advertising on VWVortex by this weekend and I expect them to be all spoken for before they get here hopefully.:)

Goobax

Ready to race!
So has anyone actually coded them to work without error codes and have the rear fog function as it should? Only reviews I have seen up still say there are coding issues and one doesn't have a euro switch

Status
Not open for further replies.