GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Found a new better option than P2spec for vinyl roofs

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
I've been working closely with LT BMW in El Monte, CA to do vinyl roofs for us. They're a great group of dudes and are very professional.

As of yet my car is basically the test car for them, since there used to doing BMW roof top only and our cars pose a different way of doing the roof.

There prices are much better than the competition @ $200. for materials and labor.

Here are some initial photos of the first try.

I'll be going in for another test in 2 weeks, I'll post updates.

JhnR

Banned
heeh i installed my spring on my E90 over there :). i was gonna get my roof done by him. he does lots of good work.

JhnR

Banned
on another note i just found out that my tint shop is doing roofs. and its only $150. most likely i can get it cheaper than that if i get tints as well. if anyone is interested in the place, its located in the San Fernando Valley, by Pierce College. (PM me ill give you the info)

$200 seems a bit overpriced, especially if i have to drive all the way to El Monte.

MK6ART

Ready to race!
wow I LIVE in El Monte and don't know where this shop is and that they hold meets!? I live off of Peck and Lower Azusa. Where's this place at? I was interested in seeing how a roof wrap would look on my UG... photochop anyone? What else dis this shop offer?