GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free wheels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
those guys are brilliant. get a bunch of people to pay them $10 to have the same chances of winning those wheels as, well, winning the lottery.

i mean, why not spend $3 play the actual pick 4, and have a chance to win $1,000,000. it's the same odds haha

they're going to make a lot of money off of this and no one is going to win and they'll get to keep their wheels.

but maybe i'm just pessimistic.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion

deff are!
the way i look at it, 10 dollars is not going to hurt your pocket at all.
so even if the chances are very high of winning, all u lose is 10 bucks but CAN win some nice wheels so i went ahead and bought a ticket!

mgomes89

Passed Driver's Ed
just got my ticket! and im playing the lotto too! the way i see either one i win im happy lol:thumbup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'd rather pay $10 not to win them, lol...

Halvie

WOOSA
those guys are brilliant. get a bunch of people to pay them $10 to have the same chances of winning those wheels as, well, winning the lottery.

i mean, why not spend $3 play the actual pick 4, and have a chance to win $1,000,000. it's the same odds haha

they're going to make a lot of money off of this and no one is going to win and they'll get to keep their wheels.

This. Go get an actual lottery ticket...

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Are you sure this is not a scam? And Im with Euphoria lol. What if two people have the same number, do they each get two rims?

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
honestly, i can NOT answer anyones questions since its not my raffle and im not running it!
I bought my wheels off of wheelgeeks so they just emailed me telling me about the raffle. So i figured i'd share this info..

AdvanSuper

Banned
These guys have fucked over a bunch of people fuck them and their shitty site along with their fucking scam to hit the lotto.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
^ yeaa i hear people talking.. idk i got my BBS Super RS from them with no problem and with great customer service.

allset

Go Kart Champion
i hope this isnt Parts Geek under another name. They are the biggest online auto parts scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.