GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front and rear Cayenne Big Brake Kit available for MK6

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
If you want to combine, there's a GTG in Linden. I was there a few times, cops know us, we know them. No drama. Just fun.

Story goes he was signaling and about to make a left turn onto a side street. Woman in minivan came screamingly fast, tires screeching and all, made a few swirls and slammed right on the GTI left side. She was on her cell phone, probably telling her maid to hide her dildos before the hubby come home or something. But what a bummer, man. He just got flashed Revo Stage2, R32 rear setup, LED tail lights. All just a total lost.
Let's see what the insurance company say.

Yea that always seems to be the story, well maybe not always about the dildos lol, but the cell phone thing. I was gonna say before that it was probably some woman on her cell phone in a minivan or SUV that she can't handle driving.

That Linden g2g sounds good though, how often do they have it and when? I still want to try and have the Sonic meet at least once just to see if we get some people in the area to show up, since I have seen other MK5 and MK6 around.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the link, I may have to stop by tomorrow night. What time do they normally meet? I saw on the first page 9pm but I saw other pics where it was light out.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
I didn't end up going tonight. I may check it out next week or something before our Sonic g2g on Thursday.

xola3que

euroturd
Hey Guys,

What about using the standard Brembo 4 pots from the Touareg instead? They're less expensive at about $150 per caliper and they'll reduce the changed brake bias. The 6 pots may be overkill for our cars anyway.

Here's a link to the calipers on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-0...Accessories?hash=item35a6d8096b#ht_3090wt_988

What rotors would I use? And what else would I need to do the swap?

-s

I think ML350 330mm rotors will work, but that was for the 6 pots 17Z caliper. The 4 pistons (non progressive) caliper is much narrower so I doubt if the ML rotors will work, never mind the hat offset.

xola3que

euroturd
My exact kit about $900.
I would really prefer you shop for the parts. That way you'd save even more. I have all the part list and installation manual. But if you want to swing by, I install them for you, free. I really enjoy doing this.