GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
anybody know if the special edition is worth the extra $20?? I'm gonna pre order it today but am wondering if i should get the regular or special edition. Going to be playing on Xbox too

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
What's so special about the special edition? Game stop tired selling me the complete edition with the blueprint map and snap back hat etc. but Ive never heard of the special Ed.

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
basically just more add ons to the game like special abilities, new clothes and guns. It might have been the one they tried to sell you since the special edition comes with a map but i dont know. I doubt i will be getting though because it seems sold out of this one at gamestop. There's also a collector edition one, but that one is way too much money.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
The entire map is open at the start of the game. Nice. I hate having to play for hours just to see other areas.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Anyone have it et? Share the experience!!!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It'll be $40 or less at Thanksgiving, I need to finish the two GTA 4 add ons and RDR before getting this.

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Today is a good day. Gta 5 is out, I was offered a job (finally. 3 months after college), but I'm stuck at the dealership with engine problems. :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I don't really play GTA anymore... the F1 games are far more satisfying to me.................

:scared0016:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I don't really play GTA anymore... the F1 games are far more satisfying to me.................

:scared0016:

I find when I'm in a pissed off mood, jumping into GTA and mowing over a bunch of cars stopped at a traffic light in a semi rig helps.